The End

Greg and I are laying on the couch watching tv. He laying on the couch and I'm laying on top of him. I'm in my pjs from yesterday and my hair is in a messy bun.

"Today was one of the best days ever." I say

"How so?" He asks

"Well I got to go to the best party ever, kick some major ass, and to top it off the man I love told me he loves me to." I say while smiling. I turn my head to face him and see that he's smiling back. He kisses me, I obviously kiss back and smile into the kiss. He licks my bottom lip, I decide to tease him so I deny it. He pinches my side and I gasp, he uses this as an opportunity. I sit up, bringing him with me. He puts his back against the couch as I straddle him. I run my hands through his hair and tug at it, and he moans. I pull away laughing.

"Did you just moan?" I ask

"You see what you do to me?" He counters.

I giggle and push him back onto the couch. I lay back in him.

"You're not getting lucky tonight babe, but give it time." I say.

He rolls his eyes and nods. I peck his lips one more time then lay my head back on his chest. We continue to watch the movie until I get sleepy.

"I love you." Greg says.

"I love you too Hollywood." I say back and yawn.

"Go go sleep babe. I'll be here when you wake up. I'll always be here." He says and wraps his arms around my waist. I nod and drift off to sleep but not before I felt him hiss my head. What I didn't know was that Lenny heard home say that.