Dance then Hermosas Boutique

I arrive at the dance studio and walk in. I quickly sign in and walk towards our studio. I see Jallel and all the kids there. I smile and wave hello. I change into my outfit(above). I then get into position with Jallel and the teens that are dancing with us get into there positron too. I smirk and Becky turns on the song. We chose "Too Much' by Zendaya (search on YouTube because won't show up on Wattpad). After we finish we have the kids run it and once we're all done we pack up leave. I grab my backpack and dance duffle bag and run out the door with Becky. I grab my penny board and put it on the ground. Becky then jumps on my back and I give her a piggyback while riding my penny board to Hermosas Boutique. We arrive and I stop my penny board. Becky jumps off of my back and I pick my penny board up. We run inside and I see Roxanne and the other worker standing there. Becky runs and gives her mom a hug. I walk behind the counter and set my bags down. I lean against the counter and smile at Becky and wave hello to Roxanne.

"How was dance?" Roxanne asks us.

"Good but tiring, and in 20 minutes I have to go to karate." I tell her.

"Okay thanks for the notice." She says while nodding.

"Anyways Beckster how was the dance recital? Sorry I couldn't be there for it." I ask/tell her.

"It was awesome. I did the backflip you taught me and everyone loved it!" She says.

"That's good!" I say and walk towards Roxanne. I see that she's talking to this hot guy.

"Oh hey Emma. This is Kyle my yoga instructor, Kyle this is my son's girlfriend Emma." She introduces us and we shake hands.

"It's nice to meet you." He says while smiling. There's something off about him. Oh he's gay, he's just to handsome for his own good. No guy is that handsome and a yoga instructor.

I start to put things away while messing around with Becky. We decide to have a mini dance party so I take out my phone and turn on some music. We start to dance around like fools and I see Roxanne smiling at us while working with a customer. Becky did her dance solo and I clapped after she finishes. My alarm on my phone for karate goes off and I grab it and my bags.

"Alright I have karate! See you later!" I tell them. Roxanne nods and Becky hugs me. I grab my penny board and run outside. I set it on the ground and hop on. I start penny boarding to the mall. I ride through the mall but the security knows not to chase me because I'm not skateboarding. I ride to the Bobbie Wasabi Dojo and ride it after pushing the doors open. My penny board hits the mat and I do I flip in the air. I land on my feet and grab my board. I hear clapping and I notice all the guys standing there. I playfully now and walk over to my locker. I grab my gi and set my bags in there. I then o to the girls bathroom and change. After I finish I walk back out and get ready to spar with Jack. After we finish I run into the bathroom and change again. I walk back out and fold up my gi. I go to my locker and grab my bags and penny board then put my gi into it. I shut it and wave goodbye. I jump onto my penny board and ride out of the mall to go home.

I ride past the Hermosas Boutique and see a tire rolling for down the street. I stop and Lenny, Eric, and my dads girlfriend running behind him.

"Higgins is in the tire!" Lenny tells as he runs past.

"Of corse." Roxanne and I say in sync.

"Be careful with my dad. I don't wanna take care of him!" I yell to Eric as he runs past. He nods and I turn to Roxanne, Kyle and Becky. I wave and start riding home.

                              ~

I arrive at home an hour later. I stopped at the bookstore to buy a new book, I'm just going home to get ready for the party. I ride up our drive way and see two police officers, my dad and Braden. One of the cops uncuff Braden and I raise an eyebrow at them.

"Hey officers you wanna stick around for a bit and have a drink with me?" Dad asks them.

"You're afraid of us leaving you alone with your son aren't you?" The bigger cop says.

"My son, are you kidding me, I don't car-" dad starts but gets cut off.

"Boo!" Braden says.

"He's got a knife!" Dad yells and jumps into the big officer's arms. I laugh and ride over to Braden.

"So what happened?" I ask

"Andre, Ty, Greg and I went to the quarry and there was a frat party going on there. We stayed and partied and I saw him jump off the cliff naked. He lied about going to the soup kitchen, so I went to the frat house and spray painted stuff all over the walls making it look like he annd his friends did it." He says while pointing at dad. I was shocked and upset but laughed anyways. Greg went to a frat party? Did he cheat on me?

I walk inside a little upset to get ready for the party.