The Fight

Not even 5-10 minutes later a bunch of frat people show up at the top of the hill making weird noises.

"I don't believe it! We hit the moron jackpot!" I'm assuming their leader, let's call him dumbass, says.

"Everyone who needs a beating conveniently together around on one lawn." Dumbass continues.

"Excuse me, why are you here? What's the matter?" Roxanne asks while walking forward with Deanne and Sally.

"I'll tell you 'what is the matter'!" The second guy, let's call him dipshit, says mocking her accent and they all laugh.

"These old townies trashed our frat house! And nobody treats our headquarters wit disrespect!" Dipshit says and everyone starts shouting again. Braden steps forward.

"They didn't do it. Me do it." Braden tells them.

"Don't try and cover for them Z-Dog." Nimrod says.

"Z-Dog?" I ask no one in particular.

"Who's Z-Dog?" Lenny asks.

"We know they're they're trying to get back at us for making them the naked plunge in our swimming hole!" Dumbass says.

"You're swimming hole? I've been swimming at the quarry since I was 8 years old!" Deanne says.

"Apparently everyone in this crap town has been swimming there since they were 8 years old! I guess no one wants to leave this dump since they're too busy suckin'!" Dumbass states. They all cheer and Dumbass and Dipshit do a handshake.

"Hey smart guy!" Dickie speaks up.

"Lenny Feder left this town, moved to Hollywood, and made big bucks. Probably more than you brainiacs together ever will! But guess what? He came back here because this beautiful town is his home, and it always will be his home!" Dickie says.

Wow he actually stood up for Lenny! Never thought I'd see that!

"Well that was a moving testament to the community bro! But we didn't come here to hear any lame speeches! We came here to kick some old smelly ass!" Dipshit tells us. They all screamed and Dumbass started slapping Dipshit's ass. Talk about gay!

"Fellas we may be old!" Lenny starts.

"We may be smelly." Dad adds

"We may have a penis!" Deanne says and they all point to Dad's girlfriend.

"But the only ones that are getting their ass kicked around here are you spoiled, privileged, uppity, preppy D-bags!" Eric finishes.

"You hear that? Now LETS GET BUSY!" Kurt yells and we all shout and charge at each other. I back up to Jack, Milton, Jerry, Rudy and Eddy. We all look at each other and nod. Two frat girls come at me and I jump and do a spin kick. My foot hits their faces and they fall down, knocked out cold. I smirk at them. Some guy tries to grab my arm but Greg comes over and punched him in the face.

"Don't touch my girlfriend!" Greg tells him. A guy walks up to Greg.

"What's going on Boomer?" He asks. Greg just says 'this' and kicks him in the dick. A girl then stumbles over.

"You're a traitor boomer!" She says and kicked him in the dick.

"His names not Boomer!" I say and put pressure on a pressure point and she knocks out cold.

"It's Greg." I state and help Greg up.

"You okay babe?" I ask him

"I'm fine now." He says and kisses me. I pull away and smile. I look over and see Becky handing Dumbass Mr.Gigglesworth. I mutter an 'Uh oh' and start walking over to her with Greg by my side. Becky walks over to me and I pick her up and set her on my hip. Dumbass then puts the monkey over his dick and made him do a dance. A deer came out of nowhere and attacked him. I would've fell on the ground laughing if I wasn't holding Becky.

"Have I told you that I love you, you little evil genius?" I ask Becky and she smiles at me. Once Greg saw Dumbass he starts laughing too. As we walk towards the house Becly looks back at him.

"Goodnight." She says deviously. We walk inside and I set her down. I turn to Greg.

"Have I told you I love your sister?" I ask while laughing.

"Plenty of times." He says.

All the feats start s reaming and running away when they see their leader getting wasted by a deer. Roxanne starts walking towards her husband when her assistant pushes her out of the way. Becky then walks back to me and I pick her up again and set her on my hip as we walk over to see what's going on. The assistant flips Lenny over and Roxanne kicks her in the face.

"Oops sorry. I must have kicked your barrette!" She says to her.

"You go Mrs.Feder!" I yell.

"Yeah mommy!" Becky yells. She then yawns and puts her head on my shoulder. I can tell that she's falling asleep. I chuckle and start walking inside. As I walk up to her room she falls asleep. I set her in bed and tuck her in.