Twelve

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" Aaron screeched from her crib, the blue haired boy going to pick up his son. The pale boy had dyed his hair dark blue for Carson, it showing pride to his son since he survived a heart attack when he was only 20 seconds old, making Michael eternally grateful to Louis for saving his son's life.

"You're finally awake baby boy." Mikey cooed and Aaron babbled random things, "Let's change your icky nappy-wappy." Michael babbled and Aaron flapped his arms, gurgling a few things as he was put on the changing table, kicking his feet and smiling wide. "Ma, ma, ma, ma!" The baby gurgled as his "mother" changed his nappy, putting him in a "Birthday Boy" onezie.

"Uh-huh, it's your birthday!" Michael sang and did a silly dance as he walked into the kitchen, making the seven other babies laugh at the boy who was dancing with Aaron in the kitchen. He set the blonde baby in his highchair, kissing his head and then getting him food.

It was the octuplets' first birthday, Michael planning a big party for them despite what Ashton thought would be better for the eight children, but the pale boy wanted to make it special for them since it was their first birthday.

"PA!" Adrien screeched and made grabby hands at Calum, her chubby little fave and hands covered in musher bananas. "Oh, you're so messy, we better clean you up before everyone gets here." Calum mumbled as he picked the brunette baby up, making her gurgle a few things and he giggled. "We should put them all in the bath." Luke chuckled as he pointed to the other babies who were covered in their breakfast.

"Messy kids." Michael giggled as he picked up Julian and Carson, carrying them to the bath with the 3 other parents following with the rest of the babies, running a bath and undressing them before setting then into the bubbly bath.

After they were cleaned up and dressed, the decorations were put up, and Michael had cried a little because his babies were growing up, guests had arrived.

"Oh look at you!" Michael squealed as he saw Tyler with his 4 month baby bump, Josh holding their first daughter Skylar. The blue haired boy hugged the pregnant male with a wide smile on his face, "You're getting so big already." He giggled, making Tyler blush and Josh kissed his cheek, their 6 month old daughter gurgling and clapping her hands.

"Sounds like Ashton when he talks." Michael smirked, "Heard that Clifford!" Ashton shouted from the kitchen, making Michael laugh. "Can I hold her?" The blue haired boy asked and Josh handed Skylar to Mikey, the 20 year old cradling her in his arms and she gripped onto his ear, resting her head on his shoulder and he awed slightly. "She does that when she's tired." Tyler commented as he and Josh sat down on the couch.

"I can let her sleep in one of the babies' cribs if you want." Michael smiled and they nodded in agreement, the pale boy going upstairs and going into the nursery, sitting in the rocking chair and rocking Skylar to sleep before laying her in Angel's crib, then walking downstairs and hugging his mother tight as soon as she walked into the door.

"GAMMA!!" Julian squealed at Karen and she picked him up, hugging him tightly and he giggled, making Michael smile wide and he felt two arms wrap around his waist, making him jump but then smile as he realized it was Calum, pecking the younger boy's lips.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Everyone sang as the eight children sat in their high chairs, a little cupcake with infront of each of them, Calum recording it and Michael crying a little bit, of course that being caught on camera. Everyone cheered, including the babies, then they started eating the cakes, getting bright blue frosting all over their faces and hands, wide smiles on their faces. "Let all have Michael's stomach." Ashton smirked and that earned a smack to the back of the head by the blue haired boy, but then a kiss on the cheek.