Month Three

"Where the hell is it?" Michael cursed as he looked through the fridge for the jar of pickles he had bought yesterday, a jar of vegemite and a bag of chocolate chips on the counter whilst he looked through the fridge.

The pregnant boy was dealing with rather strange cravings during his third month into the pregnancy, having taking a specific liking to vegemite, chocolate chips, and pickles as a snack.

The snack he was currently trying to complete, but he couldn't find the damn pickles. "Noooooo." Michael whined and flopped onto the floor, his lip jutting out into a pout and fat tears rolling down his face so he started crying, unable to find the jar of pickles he desperately wanted.

"Mikey, what's wrong?" Luke cooed as he saw his sobbing boyfriend on the floor, sitting infront of an open fridge. "Th-there is n-no more pickles." Michael hiccuped and Luke bit back a laugh, knowing that this was one of the pregnant boy's mood swings, the other day he cried not being able to watch his favorite movie.

His mood swings were usually really sad and crying, or really giddy and cheerful. He was crying a hell of a lot more though, "How about I go buy you some pickles?" Luke cooed and Michael shook his head, "I wanted the yummy pickles from y-yesterday." Michael sniffled and Luke sighed, making Michael whimper. "Y-you're mad at me h-huh?" Michael hiccuped and Luke pulled him into his chest, "Oh no Mikey I'm not mad, I can't be mad at my baby boy." Luke smiled and Michael blushed, wiping his tears and snuggling into Luke's chest on the kitchen floor.

"You still want pickles?" Luke cooed and stood Michael up, the red head having difficulty from his round tummy. "Actually, I want some raspberries instead." Michael giggled and grabbed the raspberries from the fridge, going over to his vegemite and chocolate chips, mixing the three ingredients together and eating it with a spoon. "Pregnancy is weird." Luke laughed, "Your children, your fault." Michael sassed and continued eating.

Michael entered the house after having done the laundry in the garage and a raid smell hit him like a truck, making him rush to the bathroom and he puked into the toilet, holding his round tummy as he brought up whatever he consumed that day.

"Oh god." Michael groaned and leaned back against the wall next to the toilet, "Mikey, honey you okay?" Calum cooed and Michael sighed, "I smelled something nasty cooking and it made me throw up." The red head mumbled as he flushed the toilet and stood up, waddling towards the door with Calum. "Baby, all that's being cooked is the lasagna that Ashton's makes, you love it." Calum explained and Michael froze.

No way that was his favorite meal! It smelled like rancid milk and rotten eggs!

Michael waddled out to the dining room and one smell of Ashton's dinner sent him rushing straight back to the bathroom as vomit barreled up his throat.

"These babies don't want me to enjoy my food"