It's About Amy (and louis)

*Louis P.O.V*

I walked to the bathroom, with a sticky Amy in my hands. At the counter, I set Amy down and ran my hands through my hair in thought, only to find syrup on my hands and through my hair, from the soaked girl.
Amy, however, found this realy funny and almost fell over in a fit of soft giggles.
I sighed in exasperation, "It isn't that funny."

She calmed down enough to speak again, "no, Louis, you are right. It isn't funny, it is hallarious!" And started laughing again. Dispite that the joke was on me (no litterally), I couldn't help to smile. I hadn't heard her laugh like that since I met her. I grabbed a doll's tub out of the plastic bag and set it down close to Amy.

"You got this for me?!" She asked excitedly.

"You are the only one who could fit in it." I say teasingly.

"Ha ha," She said dryly, "You really need to stop making jokes about my small stature."

"But it's fun." I say, "Here they got you these too," I set down a couple of sets of doll clothing. "I hope they fit you alright."

Amy had a big smile across her face and thanked me. I filled the miniature tub with water and set it on the counter.
"Call out if you need anything." I said softly.

"I will." Replied Amy. And I walked out closing the door behind me.

*Amy's P.O.V*

He left the room and suddenly I was by myself. It was way too quiet not being surrounded by the giant guys and all their loud sounds.

I started to take off my shirt when I remembered all those stories where the girl is in the bathroom and a guy walks in un-knowingly... well I can tell you, it even sounds awkward. Nope. Not even going to chance it, besides, my clothes need washed too.
With that I jumped in the tub.

◇◇◇◆About 5 minutes later◆◇◇◇

I was humming to myself as I lay in the warm water, enjoying myself more than I ever had in water before, when the door swung open suddenly. (Ha I so called it)
Niall walked in making me yelp in surprise. He didn't even notice the doll clothes or me in the tub.
(Awkward moment)

◇◆◇◆◇◆◆◇
Naw, it didn't happen that way... exactly
◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇
It was more like,...

Niall walked into the bathroom and I was surprised enough to..., yeah. I screamed.
Niall, in turn, was probably more startled than me, looked at me and screamed, "Nando's LORD HAVE MERCY!"

I cluched my head trying to stop the ringing in my ears from the monstrous noise.
I started flailing in the water, almost drowning myself.
The hem of my shirt was lifted, taking me with it. I couldn't see or hear anything from the water in my eyes and the ringing in my ears, but I could tell that I was being lain down on a towel.

I wipe away the water from my eyes, coughing. When my hearing returned, I lay down for a while longer, listening to the garbled talk of the giants above me.

*Narrator P.O.V*

After Niall screamed, Louis realized what happened and came to help, Zayn, Liam and Harry also came running. Niall was in shock and couldn't help more than grabbing a towel. Louis grabbed Amy by the shirt, so he knew he wouldn't squeeze her, and put her on the towel because she was soaking wet. They argued about what to do with her over her obvious difficulty.
When she came around, Louis talked to her. "I can't leave you alone for ,more than two minutes, can I short stack" He smiled.

Thanks for reading.
Sorry it's small. Sooooo tired.

Adios peoples of wattpad

Your author
-EMA