Grace

For Zamice and Yayabaskin 1D , thanks for your encouragement!
I hope this makes you happy ;)

And thanks for all your votes and comments

Amy's P.O.V

Niall came back with chips, oreos, pop and other junk food in trail. He got out an oreo for me, but compared to my 4 inch height, it was like a large cream-filled chocolate sandwich the size of a plate.

"What do you say?" He asked, keeping the chocolatety oreos just out of reach. My mouth watered from the smell alone.( did I forget to mention that I LOVE chocolate!?!)

"Give me chocolate now!?" I said/demanded. Everyone laughed, Niall the most.

"I guess that counts for something." He said, still chuckling at my enthusiasm.

We all dig in the junk food. Zayn and Liam were doing some game on a phone. I sat back, munched on my gigantic oreo, and watched Harry and Niall fight over chips. Louis sat closest to me. I still hadn't gotten over how tall they were, and it wasn't just them. The table was like 4 blocks by 5, and I could see enormous cubbords and other huge kitchen appliances. Besides, something from the back of my mind was nagging at me...

"Grace!" I nearly yelled as I relized what I had forgoten. They all stop eating (except Niall, again)

"Uhh, were we supposed to?" Asked Louis with a confused look covering his face.

"No, Grace, my friend that I went to the concert with." I explained.

"Oh." Louis said.

"Harry," I asked, "can I use your phone?"

Grace's P.O.V :0 (for you grace)

What is taking her so long! I wonder if she lost her phone? I started to pace in front of the car. She has been in there for like 20 minutes! We have to leave soon, I have 2 away games for softball tomorrow and another the day after. The only way my mom let me even go is if I promised to come home straight after it was done.

I've got a fire for a heart, I'm not scared of the dark, you never seen it look so easy . . . (One Direction!!!)

My phone's ring tone went off and I looked at the caller ID to find,... HARRY STYLES!!!! OMG!!!!! How did he get my phone number!?! Why are they calling me!?! Millions of questions went through my head. My mind, however, told me to just answer the phone already.

"Hi!" I squeaked into the phone.

"Hi, it's Amy!" A high pitched voice spoke from my phone, followed by some laughs in the background.

"Where are you and why do you have Harry's phone?!?" I asked shocked and curious. Yep, leave it up to me to have straight priorities.

She explained the situation she was in, including how she shrank and how One Direction found her. I wasn't sure if she was joking or if there was the slightest possibility that she was telling the truth.

"And now," She continued, "I am sitting on a giant table, and Harry is holding up his flat-screen sized phone so I can talk to you." I was speachles.

"So, uhh, umm,... do you want me to pick you up or something?" I ask.

"Isn't it kinda late for that?" Amy replied, in a not so reply-a-tory way. (Is that even a word?)

"Yea, it probably is too late, I should also probably go home so my mom doesn't ground me for life." I say.

A voice in the background, probably Louis', says that they have to leave for tour and will be flying to California.

"Did you hear that?" Asked Amy.

"Yerp." I said crestfallen. If I thought about it and put myself in her position I would want to stay with One Direction as long as I could.

"I'll cover for you," I said, "Call me when you guys are available."

"Thank you sooooo much Grace!" Amy said into the phone, stretching out the so.

"I'm glad for you Amy, bye. And bye to you guys too!" I say.

"Bye" I hear them say in their cute accents. I hang up. Man, this was going to be a lot of explaining...

Pew, got that done, finally! What is going to happen next !?! I thank you for all the comments and votes! Sorry for taking long. :( I will try to hury!!

For the peoples of wattpad__ :D