Revelations

So, I got a few comments about how grace would have Harry's caller ID, and my answer is that Grace has stalked down all possible 1D phone numbers, and one of them happened to be right. So yay. (Note I and 1)
---------------------------------

Amy's  P.O.V 

           " I owe you " I shout into the phone, that apparently had already hung up. Ops.

           "So you said you guys are going to california?" I asked.    

           "Your comming now too." Inputted Liam.

           "yea, how is that gonna work?" I said while yawning, so it came out more like, "ya, haw ifs hat ganna erk?" 

          "Could you repeat that without yawning?" Asked Zayn, who hadn't spoken in a while.

          "Yea, how is that gonna work?" I asked again.

          "Umm," said Liam thinking, "probably a bag or a pocket." I shivered, probably the worst part of being shrunk was me not liking close confined spaces, and a bag and a pocket was both closed and confined.

          Weighing the options, I said "How about a pocket?" Thinking that it would be the least likely way of getting lost and knowing what was happening.

          "Ok", said Liam, "who's pocket?"

          Louis butted in and said, probably louder than necessary, " I will do it!" Niall started the OOooos and Harry, Liam and Zayn joined in. I blushed and looked down from my perch on the counter. An awkward silence folowed, then I yawned again.

          "So where am I going to sleep?" I asked.

          "Well," Liam started, "You could-" then he got cut off by Zane, "You could sleep on the table in the living room."

          "Yea, that will work." I said quickly, glad for having a distraction.

          "I think I'm going to bed." Niall said after eating the last chip in the bag. "Me too." Added Liam and Zayn. Harry went to the table in the living room to setup my bed.

          "Ok,..." Louis said, his hand started to grab for me and, well, I freaked out and took a couple steps away from the monstrosity.

          I winced and Louis stopped dead in his tracks. The hand withdrew and I stood there for a moment.

          "Uh.. may I pick you up?" Louis asked.

          "Shure..." I replied shakily. He slowly put his hand on the ground next to me. I slowly complied and inched my way - no more like centimeter-ed my way - onto his hand. I kneeled down to find the material surprisingly warm.

           He cupped his hand around me and offered me a finger to hold onto. I grasped the digit and I arose with the hand. Ok, did I also forget to mention hights, well it isn't being up high, it is what happens if you fall. I feel like I'm being wimpy now, first it is confinement, then hights, what happened to not being afraid of anything! Where did the girl who saved One Direction's lives go? I sighed and promised myself  to be strong. I mean, who else is lucky enough to be shrunk and found by One Direction? That would be like a dream come true to a lot of people. This was my revelation as I sat, shrunken in the hand of Louis from One Direction, being carried to a table.

          I could tell he was being extra slow and cautious, for which I was thankful for. The enormous, everything, just made me feel even smaller and more fragile than ever.

          Finally making it to the table, Louis set me down next to the makeshift bed Harry made. It consisted of a folded pillow case and some cleanex.

          "Realy Harry," Louis asked, "that's the best you could come up with?"

          "What would you have done better?" Said Harry crossing his arms. Louis shrugged and turned saying "see you in the morning, oh and call out if you need anything." He left obviously trying to hide his blushing.

          After he left Harry came to my eye level.

          "Do you need anything?" He asked. As calmly as I could with him being so close I replied a strangled "I'm fine." He stood up and nodded.

          "Goodnight Amy." He said.

          "Goodnight." I replied softly. He left.

          I sat on my new 'bed' and sighed. Might as well get some sleep. I laid down and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell into darkness. 

◇ ♢  ◇  ♢  ◇  ♢  ◇  ♢  ◇  ♢  ◇  ♢  ◇  ♢  ◇  ♢  ◇  ♢  ◇  ♢  ◇  ♢  ◇  ♢  ◇ 

So yay! Another chapter finished. I suck at writing. And I anounce  that if I write any more books, they will be finished ahead of time so I won't have to keep up and put my readers through agony. So yay. Though this book I will still finish it this way.

Please coment and vote, for I love hearing feedback and suggestions.

Your very tried author.