I hate backpacks

*Amy's P.O.V*

I woke up to a jab in my side. Instantly, I sat up glaring up at a blurry figure above me. Rubbing my eyes, I turned over and flopped onto the bed again.

"Amy, food." Said Louis. After hearing this, I jumped out of bed and looked around for this so called, food.

He and all of the guys around the room started laughing.

"Ha," said Louis, smiling, "I so got you." I glared.

"You will soon come to regret that decision." I said menacingly, after I sadly relized that there was no food.

"You shouldn't threaten people 10 times your size." He returened.

I crossed my arms and sat down on my bed. He snickered and sighed.

"Can, uh, I... pick you up?" Louis asked.

"Shure." I said, totally faking my confidence. His huge, perfect, hand swooped down to the floor/table in front of me. I climbed on and held on to the offered index finger for my life.

He set me down on the counter and walked away to grab his suitcase. Hairy already had his by the door along with Liam's suitcase, they were on the phone with the, pizza guy maybe.?? I watched them argue over, pepperoni or Canadian bacon with pineapple pizza, in wonder. Especially, me, never having had pizza in the mornings.

Of course, Niall won that argument after walking in and suggesting getting both.

"What time are we leaving for the airport?" I asked.

"It should be around 11:00." Liam answered, "we have a private plane so we aren't mobbed by people on a plane."

"That does make sense." I nod, and he laughes at my attempted modest face.

"Though, we will probably be mobbed before we get on the plane, so be ready." He said.

"uh, ok."

The doorbell rang an ear pricing chime, Niall jumped up to get the door.

"Hide amy." He said, but before I could do a thing, Liam grabbed me and stuffed me in his jacket pocket. The fleshy cage enveloped me and I plain out screamed. His hand moved in frightening speed that was faster than any roller coaster I had been on, giving me nausea and probably whiplash. When I was stuffed into the pocket, I slid into unconchisness.

***
It was a dream less sleep, the kind that you sleep but it doesn't feel restful.

***
When I finally came around, I opened my eyes and yelled out again, not knowing where I was, what I was in, or what happened. I curled into a ball and tried to calm down.

I was in a dark, black, room, with no light whatsoever. I got up and felt around the edge of the area and came up with no cracks or anything. So,I punched the wall, don't ask why, I just did it in flusteration and the wall was the only target.

It was just luck that the wall happened to move and I relized where I was. I was in that stupid backpack pocket that I told them not to put me in! I started banging on the wall and yelling "Guys! Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam!!! Anyone, GET ME OUT OF THIS POCKET!!" Of course no one could hear me, for I was tiny and in a backpack. I huffed and sat down.

Suddenly, everything started moving and a huge roar blasted my ears. It kinda sounded like a car's engine, and to follow up the engine, doors slammed , although it was probably not verry loud to normal sized humans. I could feel the car go faster pushing me to the back of the pocket. I banged once more on the side and screamed out, "Get me out of here!" In pure despair.

I curled up again, hating this dark prison.

Seconds later, an emensly loud zipping sound opened the top of the bag. Bright light flooded into the space I occupied. I looked up into the eyes of Louis, he was questioningly peering down on me.

"Are you ok?" He asked gently. I just sobbed as my only answer. His expression softened to worried, and a giant hand reached into the bag.

I wimpered and slunk away from the hand, but instead of grabbing me, the hand stopped on the floor of the bag. I remembered that it was Liam, not Louis, that had grabbed me, so, I summoned up my courage and decided to trust him.

I stepped onto the hand, and it lifted me, like an elevator, out of the bag.

Ha ha! Another update finished! Sorry for taking so long.
So leave a coment, or just hit that star button, thank you for reading, my peoples of wattpad.
-your author EA