The Concert

Ok guys this is my first book on wattpad so please let me know how it is!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Amy's pov *

I never considered myself a fangirl at any point in my life, it was just music. So when Grace told me about the tour and concert, I did get    did.

She   One Direction, a lot!! She calls them her boys and like reads every internet update, on them, by them, and any thing even slightly about them. So ya.

know), I am something of a geek/nerd, I like books, music,   and spending time with friends.

On the day of the concert, Grace's big brother drove her and I to the front of a large lit up stadium with giant One Direction photos out front. We got out of the car and I almost had to carry my friend through the front doors and security because of her excitement/nervousness at seeing One Direction in person (I still don't know why). Somehow we ended up in like a vip row next to the stage.

"How did you  get these tickets again!?" I yelled to her over the noise.

"I won a sweepstakes!" She yelled back at me with an enormous grin. Wow, and I thought those were just scams trying to get you to buy boxes of junk food you wouldn't otherwise buy.

In amazement at all the flashing lights of mutiple blinding colors, the ear pricing noises and screams from all the lovesick fans, I knoticed how hot Louis was. ( wait, did I just say that?!? ) I mean that they were good singers... yeah..

After the amazing concert, we went with a manager, to the back stage to get the 'behind the scenes' tour that acompanied the tickets that Grace won.

We saw the special effects room, the dressing rooms, the recording booths, and the staff room. Witch just happened to be where the entire 1 Direction band sat, eating celebratory icecream! :0

___________

* Zandi's  pov *

"Do Not let ANY powder touch your skin!" I nearly yelled at the girl infront of me. She nodded vigorously with wide eyes.

"Ok, sprinkle a small amount of the powder, on each guy, from the bag," I told her again, starting to get annoyed, she was only 9,  but I had to be Sure she would do it,"do it from behind them, right before they leave for there rooms. Now GO!!" I yelled at her. I smiled evilly to myself, I will soon have them.

*Amy's  P.O.V *

"We should be getting to our rooms now, it was nice meeting you girls though." Said Zane

    C