Did You Forget?

*Lidia's P.O.V*

I ran for dear life as the powder stung me. I contracted into myself, watching the world around me get bigger and bigger. The pain was emensly hurting, causing me to trip and fall, skinning my arms and legs on the hard cold floor.

FEAR. fear was my only emotion.

I run, my mind hurting to think. So the only thing there was to run. At least until I ran into something. My eyes were stinging and watering up from the pain, so I couldn't see the wall hi-five me in the face.

I regret taking that job for the girl, it was stupid of me to become part of a plot against celebrities.

I roll my way under a door and drag myself behind a table. Sleep immediately wins me over and I lay down on the cold, hard, tile floor.
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆♢◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Loud booms of thunder awoke me, or rather some one walking into the room, I relized as I saw the enormous shoes.

Shrugging off my sleepy-ness, I sat up abruptly and hit my head. Cursing myself for being careless, I army crawl closer to where I could see the giant room better.

"What would Amy like?" The person mused to himself. I looked a little farther to where I had a full view of the guy. Silently, I gasped. It was Nial.

I stood there standing in shock, moulth open like a fish out of water. It was alarmingly scary to see his quick, enormous, actions, gathering crazy amounts of food from various drawers and places.

As he left what I now figured out to be a pantry, I scrambled farther away from sight.

My stomach growled. Being an orphan off the streets, I never really got meals, and I hadn't eaten since yesterday at lunch.

At knowing that I was in the same room as giant portions of food,... I WAS HUNGRY.

I spotted a cord that I could climb up to get on top of the counter and I wasted no time going up, even though it was one of the most difficult climbs I had ever made.

I gorged myself with giant cookies, chips, and odd bits of crumbs.
I finished and sat back, enjoying myself.

As suddenly as my joy came, it ended.
The door creaked open to show the one person I wanted to avoid, Zandi. She immediately spotted me on the counter, and thundered over, tauntingly.

I scrambled up and to the edge of the table, trying to jump off, but to no avail.

A cage of flesh caught me from jumping off.

"You failed me!" Said Zandi angrily, "You can't do anything at all!!!"

My ears nearly burst, but my arms were pined to my sides, so I couldn't cover them.

"But-t, I d-did shrink their, f-f-friend." I said meekly.

"Who?!" She demanded.

"A f-fan." I said hesitantly. She stopped for a moment and considered my words.

"Well, well," She said, "You may have not completely failed after all. She will do just as fine in my plans." And with a short laugh, stuffed me in a jar and placed me in a pocket.