"Okay." Artie said quickly. "I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Yep."

We hung up at the same time Grandma did with Artie's mom.

"There will be boys at the party?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Grandma. Only a few though. And only a few of us stay for the sleep over. It'll only be Hannah, Lewis, Decker, Artie, Chase, and I. Decker doesn't trust anyone else enough. His brothers aren't even allowed in his room!"

"But he'll trust two boys he's just met?" Grandma asked skeptically, sitting back down across from me and picking up her cards again. Normally Grandma was all cool about this sort of thing but I think she felt a little worried for me.

"He has a bit of a crush on Chase and we figured Chase wouldn't go without Artie." I explained, hoping she'd drop it. Thankfully she did. She just nodded mutely and played her next move.

*Arite*

"She sounds lovely, Artie," Mom said as she hung up the phone.

"Did you have to call, Mom?!" Lee just had to answer! Why?!

"Yes I had to call, Artie. Her grandmother had no idea that there would be boys there! She promised to talk it over with Lee."

"Mom, if Lee isn't there now I'm going to be very upset." I warned her.

"I'm sure you will, son." Dad said, coming into the kitchen and wrapping his arms around Mom's waist. "But, you're too young to be..."

"Oh no! Don't give me that 'too young' crap! I know very well you were fifteen when you found Mom!" I said, he'd tried this too young crap before in me and it just wouldn't cut it this time.

Dad rolled his eyes but dropped the conversation anyway. I just walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs to pack for Decker's party. I made sure to throw in my swim trunks, eager to see Lee in nothing but a bathing suit.

After I was done packing I stowed my duffel bag next to my door, half under my desk. My wolf was itching for a run and so was I so I jogged downstairs and out the door. "Where are you going?" Chase asked in my head.

"Going for a run. No you can't come." I tagged the last bit on as soon as I saw where his thoughts were headed. I needed to run for a bit just to clear my head and calm down my wolf. I wouldn't want to be so tense that I shifted at Decker's party...

I stripped down once I was in the cover of the woods and shifted. I stretched out my muscles, feeling my joints crack and pop. I dug my paws into the soft, cool dirt before taking off running.

I ran the all too familiar path and made it to my destination in minutes. I stared up at the log house into Lee's window. She was up in her bedroom, I could see her shadow moving across the window. 

The sky darkened as I watched her window. The light was off but I was trapped, ensnared, by her scent. I couldn't move a muscle.

Suddenly light flooded her window again and I saw her move towards her window. She opened the window and moved the curtains out of the way. A gazebo was just a short distance from her window. She carefully manuvered her way out of the window and onto the roof of the gazebo.

I ached seeing her so vulnerable up there. She slipped a little bit but regained her footing almost instantly. I was captivated as I watched my little angel scamper up onto the top of the gazebo and sit in the center. The stretched out a little on the spacious roof and looked up at the sky.

Without realizing what I was doing I crept a little closer. I heard her sigh and let out a little yawn.

Oh, what that girl does to me.

{Lee}

I was stretched out in my favorite spot, on top of the cherry and maple gazebo in the backyard. I sighed at the beauty of the night sky but it was cut off by a yawn, it was getting too late.

I was so confused about everything. I think I was developing feelings for Artie but I couldn't be sure. I'd never had feelings for anyone before so this was new territory for me.

What if Artie didn't feel the same?! What if he has a girlfriend? What am I going to do tomorrow at the sleepover? What if I snore?! Urgh! This is all too confusing!

Oh, what that boy does to me!

~~

Okay... I uploaded AGAIN tonight! I can't believe this is my twentieth chapter! My baby is already twenty! *sniff sniff*

Anyways I hope yall like this and I do really enjoy votes and comments! I have ten fans now! NINE! If I hit twelve fnas by two o'clock tomorrow afternoon I'll upload again tomorrow night? Deal? That's only two more fan!!!

This chapter is for Ella_angelmadison01 because she fanned me and some other stuff! YAY!

Random thought: Where were YOU when the world stopped turning? I was in the first grade, crying with my teacher and classmates... My prayers go out to the family of 9/11 victims...

<3