16: Too Good To Be True

" So where are we going?" I asked Luke. He kept his eye on the road with two of his hands on the steering wheel.

" Luke? Why do you have 2 hands on the steering wheel?"

" Because that's how you drive duh" I chuckled softly.

" Luke, you normally drive with one hand and you look quite tense tbh"

" Well I promised your dad I'll take care of you" I blushed at his words. He turned his head towards me and gave me a smirk. Now he's driving with one hand.

" You didn't ask my question" I said while putting my feet on the dashboard.

" It is a surprise so how about we get to know each other a bit more hmm?"

" ugh fine. But don't cross the line on this question game. I don't want to tell you how far I've been with a guy or what I wear in bed got it?" He nodded his head quickly.

~

" So do you have any siblings?"

" Yeah one older brother named Tyler. How about you?"

" One brother, older brother named Axel. He's in college right now. Favourite food?"

" Easy, tacos. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?"

" ooh tough, probably either Greece or Russia. Have you ever been in love?"

" Yeah once, didn't work out too well in the end though. Do you like paintballing?"

" Yeah I do, I went paint balling with Axel and his friends once and it was so much fun"

Before I asked another question the car stopped at a paint balling arena and I smiled at Luke.

~

The game ended in 2 hours Luke and I won against 5 other couples. Turns out today was couple vs couple kinda thing. Luke got shot a few times because he was trying to protect me. Honestly I don't need protecting but it was kind of cute though. He practically jumped in front of me to take the bullet. Well not a bullet but a paintball. When he jumped he landed with his back on the ground then did the whole ' go on without me, save yourself' I remember rolling my eyes to his comment then shooting the attacker who shot Luke in the stomach. I laughed at the thought.

" Whats so funny?" He asked.

" Nothing just remembering when you jumped in front of me"

" Pretty heroic right?"

" No pretty stupid, I had to shoot all the couples in the end, You left me"

" But we won didn't we?" I rolled my eyes

" I guess so" I said with a pout. He stopped walking and grabbed my hand and turned me to face him. We're now face to face inches away.

" You're an alright girl Stella Williams"

" Ghee thanks"

" No I didn't mean like that I mean, you're not such a bad ass after all. Inside you're a softie" I looked down to my feet. I guess he is right. I try to do this whole act for revenge on Aaron but in the inside I was the fake nice, straight A student. But I don't know anymore. I don't know who I am anymore.

" You are Stella Williams, an amazing, kind, selfless and hilarious girl. You care about you're family and friends. You are feisty and have the best comebacks. You are beautiful and when I look into your eyes I feel comfort and you're such a-" I quickly put my lips onto his to shut him up.

" Thank you" I whispered with a smile. He smiled back. He stepped back and held out his hand, I took it and we walked back to the car.

Beep

Luke took out his phone and checked his message.

" Oh hey there's a party Lilly's house tonight wanna go?" he asked me.

" I look terrible, why would I go to a party looking like this"

" Oh come on you look beautiful"

" Fine, let's go"

Luke drove us to Lilly's house. Lilly is another cheerleader friends with Stacey I guess. I know her from the cheer team but I rarely ever talk to her because she's always with Stacey. The party was at her house it wasn't that fancy but still looked great. Luke and I both walked in holding hands and people were dancing and drinking. I smiled and smelled the air. Ahh yes. Alcohol. I smiled at Luke and told him I want to find Bella. He nodded and let go of his hand. He told me that he'll be in the kitchen drinking. We both separated and headed off the opposite direction. I knew Bella would be here because she told me at school the other day. After minutes of finding her someone pinch my ass.

" Excuse me" I turned around to find Aaron with a smug look on his face. I quickly punched him in the arm and walked away. I finally found Bella outside in the garden with a couple of her other friends.

" Bella I've been looking for you everywhere"

" Stelllssss you came" She walked towards me with a red cup in her hand. She gave me a big hug and gave me the cup then walked off with Tash her friend from History class. I shrugged it off and walked back inside. I texted Luke saying I want to go home now. He didn't reply. Then I remembered he said he'll be in the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen counter and stood there frozen with my mouth open. He was kissing another girl. She had her back on the fridge door and he was on top of her. I dropped my cup onto the tiled floor. They both looked up and saw me. The girl blushed and was shy while Luke smirk like he played me. I knew it. It was too good to be true. 

~

Hey hey hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

How do you feel that Luke just kissed another girl?

Anywaysssss I'll be updating tomorrow for sure.

LOL currently in bed and it's like super hot in Australia and my room is like a sauna. UGH. I have no AC. Helppp.

Peace Out