15:Meeting the father

First of all, I am SO SORRY I told you I'd be updating every second day and I was supposed to update 2 days ago. SORRY I've been so busy. So to make up for it I'll be updating 2 chapters today. Second of all... OMG WE'VE REACH 300 VIEWS. That's amaaaazin. I love you all so much. 

~

"WHAT?" Stacey shouted. " Come on Stacey if you want this to work you need to ignore him." I explained.

"Why?"

" The more you ignore him the more he wants you, trust me".

" Fine."

" Ok good the game is next weekI'm sure you can ignore him for 7 days" Bella said.

" Yeah I can do it" Stacey whispered loudly.

It's Wednesday and Bella and I are explaining the plan to Stacey in front of our lockers.

" Why are people staring at us?" Stacey asked.

" Because for once in your life you're not shouting at me." I said

" You need to shout something, otherwise Aaron will get suspicious" Luke said.

" That's a good idea" I nodded my head. I turned around to see Luke's face and I smiled, he smiled back. We just stared at each other for god knows how long.

" Look you bitch nobody even likes you anyway" Stacey yelled while walking away. That yelling automatically stopped me from staring at him.

" Damn... I think she just hurt my ear drum" Luke said while rubbing his ears.

" Well you did tell her to shout" Bella said while rolling her eyes.

" Soo what now?" Bella asked.

" Now we wait".

~

I sat on my bed when my phone suddenly rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was Luke.

"Hello?"

" Hey Stells, whatcha doing?"

" Nothing just sitting on my bed,why?"

" Well I am taking you out on a date."

" I'm sorry did you say a date?"

" Yeah... Unless you don't want to"

" No of course I do, it's just you're so unpredictable haha"

" Hey being unpredictable can be a good thing"

" Whatever, where are we going anyways?"

" It's a surprise"

" Just tell me, so I know what to wear"

" Gosh you sound like a girl"

" First of all I am a girl, second of all gosh really? and third of all I can punch you in the face"

" Ok babe whatever you say"

" Don't call me that"

" What ever babe... be ready at 4 I'll pick you up"

"But you didn't an-"

" Ok where something casual, you'll be moving a lot"

I could practically see the wink he probably did through the phone.

" Ugh fine see ya at 4"

"Bye babe"

Looks like I have to get ready then. All of the sudden I started to panic and felt nervous. What the hell am I nervous about? It's just Luke. Who's incredibly amazing, attractive, so nice but unpredictable. Oh god. I'm not supposed to be developing feelings for this guy. I pushed away the feelings and walked towards my closet. What shall I wear? It took me 20 minutes but I think I know what to wear. I put on my black ripped jeans with a love green crop top and put on my nike shoes. I put my hair into a high ponytail and did little makeup. I looked at the time and it's 4 already. I heard my front door ring and my dad opened it. I got a bit nervous and scared for my father to meet Luke.

I waited at the front of the stairs so that I can hear what they are saying.

" Who are you?"

" I'm Luke sir, you're daughter's friend and tonight her date. You must be Mr Williams."

" That's correct and did you say a date?"

" Yes sir, we'll be back by 8 I promise sir"

" Now what makes you think I can trust you with my little girl"

" Because I promise you that I will take care of her, protect her and treat her like a princess. And trust me sir I never break my promises."

"That'll do. And by the way this was just an act. Hahaha. I'm not the strict kind of father, Stella already knows this but I know she can take care of herself. But you did make that promise and I hope you will keep that promise"

" Yes sir"

"Haha please don't call me sir, call me Steve"

"Ok Steve haha. Sorry I'm just nervous"

" You've got nothing to be nervous about. Stella has been talking so much about you. I think she might even have a cru-"

Oh god. I walked downstairs quickly and very loudly.

" Oh Luke you're here great. Let's go bye dad" I said while pushing Luke outside the door.

" You're dad is fun" I rolled my eyes.