6: Part 1 of the plan

It's currently 4 in the afternoon on Friday. Bella and I are waiting for Mr Luke Samuels who is 10 minutes late. Finally I hear the doorbell ring and I opened the door.
"Sorry I'm late I was busy doing stuff" he explained.
"Stuff?" I asked.
" I was with a girl ok?" I rolled my eyes of course he was a player as well.
I sat down next to Bella and Anne.
" Who's this Stella?" Anne asked.
I pointed my hand.
"That is Luke he's helping out with our plan" she nodded in agreement. Luke was clearly looking at Anne up and down.
" She is not interested in high school boys Luke" I said. He looked at me in shock. Anne was laughing and so was Bella.
" Ok listen I have one plan but to destroy Aaron we need more." I said.
" And what is your plan your highness?" Bella asked.
" Well I heard from my dear old buddy Frank that Aaron goes to these parties every Friday night and I'm sure he would want to hook up with some girls. So I was thinking maybe we should change that?"
" How?" Luke asked.
" We could tell the girls at the parties that he has STDS or something and every time he tries to hook up with them. I'm sure they will declined." I said.
Anne clapped her hands.
" That is brilliant. I love the plan already". She said.
" Well Bella and I can't go to the parties cos I'm sure Aaron would kick us out. So Luke it's all on you bud"
He nodded in agreement and with that 1st meeting was a success.
~
It's currently 8:45pm at night and I checked my phone. 1 unread text message

Luke: Ok so I talked to a couple of girls and they actually believe me. I'm watching Aaron right now and he is getting rejected. Anyways I got business to do talk to u later 

Ah part 1 of our plan has worked.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Heyhey sorry this chapter wasn't too exciting and as you can tell I suck at planning revenge haha. See y'all next time. Peace out ✌🏾️