11: Not Old Enough

Ok so I know I said I'll post every second day but I'm way too excited to wait that long. So scratch the part where I said I'll post every second I think I'll post everyday now. Arghh to excited haha. Sorry. Enjoy the chapter. Omg what if I post twice a day? How would you guys feel? anyways again enjoy the chapter :)))

I called Bella to tell her the good news. She basically screamed and drove to my house in under 10 minutes. She and I planned the whole party in 4 hours. The party would start at 7 but we both know it won't really start until 9. We ticked off our list making sure we had everything. The only thing we were missing was alcohol. We both weren't of age and usually my parents had a secret stash but considering what happened last time they don't keep alcohol in the house anymore.

~

2 years ago...

We were having a dinner party with my parent's closest friends and their business partners. I convinced Aaron to attend the dinner with me. So we both were sitting next to each other at the dinner table. Our food smelt and looked spectacular. But they were serving wine as drinks since this was a dinner and most of our guests were adults. I asked the butler for some water instead but Aaron convinced him to serve us wine as well. I looked at Aaron giving him the what are you doing look? He shrugged it off and drank the wine. I gasped and looked around the dinner table. No one noticed everyone was all enjoying each other's company and talking to each other that they didn't notice an underage kid drinking wine. Aaron dared me to do it. I ignored him. Finally I asked the butler once again for water in which he provided me with. He sat the glass of water down next to the wine.

" Stella honey how is school going?" Mrs Redford asked me. I turned my head away from the glass to meet her gaze.

" School is going fine how is your business doing?" I asked. She smiled at me giving me a nodding approval.

" Business is doing amazing, Lucy and Steve you've raised a lovely and mature woman". Both my parents smiled at me and I went to grab a drink of the water. But instead I took the wine glass. Before you know it I swallowed it. The next thing you know I was standing on the chair dancing and kicking people's dinner away from the table. Yep I was a light drinker alright. My parents of course were not happy with me. Oops

~

I've practised my drinking abilities obviously. Hanging out with Aaron at those parties of course you had to drink. Before my father took away his alcohol I nicked a bottle or two of whiskey and vodka.

" So what are we going to do?" Bella asked me.

" Get in the car we have to go and get drinks". We both drove ourselves to the nearest place where they sell alcohol. I walked inside the shop and a old man was behind the cash register giving Bella and I looks. Oh god he's getting suspicious already. Bella took a shopping trolley and I grabbed some drinks and put it in the trolley. We went up to the cash register and the old man gives us a look.

" How old are you?" he asked.

" Obviously a matured age duh" Bella answered. I mentally face palm myself so not obvious Bella.

" Get out of my shop" he said. I gave him one last look and we both went outside. Another car was park next to mine and it was surrounded with guys. Hot ones as well. They all look like they were in their early 20's at least.

" Move you're in the way" I said.

They all looked at me then finally at Bella.

" Sorry love, you guys look a little young to be in a shop where they sell only alcohol" a guy said. I looked at him. He had dirty blonde messy hair like a surfer but way better. His eyes were blue just like ocean but lighter. He was wearing a basketball jersey with his adidas shoes. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

" Yeah well you guys look a little to old to be standing in a circle and I think I see a couple of grey hairs from here boys" I said.

" Ouch" another boy said while holding onto his chest.

" Why you being mean to us?" he said.

" Because they didn't get their drinks right girls?" another guy said.

I looked at Bella and she was slowly nodding her head then looks at me.

" What ever just move" I said.

" Looks like party is cancelled then?" Bella asked.

" Party? You're hosting one?" the surfer lookalike asked me.

" Yes but you're not invited and besides with no alcohol I don't think I'm hosting it anymore." I said.

" How bout this... We'll make a deal. We can get the drinks but we want to be at the party as well. I took a minute to decide my options.

This is very rare of my parents and Axel to leave me the house to myself. If I do host this party without drinks well it'll be boring. I looked at them. They're harmless what could go wrong? I asked myself.

" Fine you got yourself a deal then" I gave the surfer look alike my address and drove off back home with Bella to get ready. 

Heyhey hope you enjoyed this chapter the next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow I promise. I have way too much time on my hands and besides I lovve this book and I hope you guys do too. Peace out:))))