Chapter 15

Chapter 15! 

Enjoyyyyyy :) 

-------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

I woke up, and checked my phone. Text from Luke.

'morning sunshine :)'

He's so sweet. I guess that's a good way to start off what's going to be an awful week.

I did my usual morning routine and wait for Luke so we could walk to school together. Us showing up at school together, even though it's the usual, is going to bring too much unwanted attention after everything with Tyler. 

The doorbell rang and I got up and answered it. Of course, Luke is standing there, smiling and trying his best to be positive. As we walked there, I got more and more nervous. I knew everybody would know about what Tyler said. We walked into school and we're getting looks, like I expected.

A group of guys walked by and one of them fake coughed and called me a whore. Luke tensed up and his hands balled into fists.

"Luke..." I whisper, warning him that he needs to relax. "We're just going to ignore it." 

He shook his head and grabbed his books. I did the same. He didn't go straight to class, but I did.

I sat in my spot and two girls came up to me.

"You're pretty brave." The first girl said.

"What?" I ask.

"Cheating on Tyler by sleeping with that Luke kid... That was a bold move." The second girl said.

"Oh, I never slept with Luke, I didn't cheat on Tyler either." I calmly say, even though I'm getting angrier by the second.

"You're just making yourself sound like more of a slut trying to deny it, ju-" she was cut off

"You should just leave her alone. Because it never happened" Calum came up behind them.

They rolled their eyes and walked to their seats.

"Thanks..." I quietly mumble, kind of disappointed that it seems I always need one of the guys to help me out.

"I'm sorry all this is happening to you two." He tells me.

"It's not a big deal." I say with a fake smile.

But really it is a big deal. The whole school thinks I fucked somebody else behind my boyfriends back, then went straight to him after we broke up.

I look up and Luke walked into class with blood on his face and cut up bloody knuckles.

"What happened?" Calum asked.

"Tyler beat me up as revenge for 'stealing his girl' or some shit." Luke replies.

"What?" I quietly exclaim. 

Luke shrugs, "He looks as bad, if not worse, than I do. I don't understand why he wants to start shit with me." 

The bell rang signalling class was starting. I sigh, annoyed we now can't continue this conversation. 

At lunch I went to my locker and didn't see Luke anywhere.

Michael came over to my locker and leaned up against the one next to mine.

"If you don't want to be insulted I suggest you leave before people see you talking to me." I say throwing my books into my locker and slamming it closed. I frown, but I know I can't show people that I'm upset.

"No, Vic. You can't show you're upset." He says, hugging me quickly to try and help me relax. 

"Oh look, the slut is already onto somebody else." Somebody snickered as they walked by.

"Just ignore it." He whispers.

"This shit fucking sucks." I mutter, taking a couple deep breaths. 

"Yeah, it fucking sucks especially since its just a rumour. And I am so so sorry this is happening." He said and pulled me into a tight hug. "Please don't cry."

"Tyler beat up Luke this morning." I tell him.

"Are you kiddding? This has gone too far." He replies.

"It's all my fault for breaking up with him." I say.

"No Vicky it's not, he's just a dick." Michael replied. "Just think, school's done on Thursday, there's not much longer."

I nodded. I have the guys they'll help, but it still hurts.

"I have to go get my stuff for class." I say.

"I'm coming with you." He replies.

"Don't. I don't want you to be dragged into this too." I say and walk off.

I hear him sigh but I ignore it.

School finally finished and I quickly throw my stuff in my bag. I then quickly scurry through the halls trying to leave, trying to ignore the names I'm being called and the dirty looks before I make it outside the school.

I spot Ashton in his car in the parking lot, with Calum in the passenger seat. I ignore them and walk. I didn't realize Ashton was coming to get the guys today, or all days. I'm not in the mood to be around anybody so I continue on. I don't get very far when I hear a car door slam and my and my name being called. They should just leave me alone.

Turning around, Calum is chasing after me. I didn't realize how far I already was from school.

"What Calum?" I say.

"A-are you okay?" He asks

"No. No Calum I'm not. Why would I be!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry." He replies, "I know today has been tough." 

"Just go hang out with the guys, I'm just going to go home. I'll be fine, I'll just watch TV or get work done or something. I don't know, anything to get my mind off this. I'm fine." I tell him.

"At least let me walk you home?" He asked.

I nod, "Fine."

We arrive at my house and I say goodbye to Calum. I go to my room and open my laptop, scrolling through my Instagram where I have mostly hateful messages. After about twenty minutes the doorbell rings.

I walked down stairs, I didn't wipe my tear stained cheeks. It doesn't matter it's just going to be one of the guys even though I said I want to be alone. They obviously know I'm feeling awful, so who cares. 

I opened the door, "I said I don- James?"

----------------------------------------------------

yaay okay I hope it was gooood.

Vote and Comment pleaaaasseeeee :)