one.

HER

"Yes, we maintained being good friends and up until now ganun pa rin. Nothing has change in fact mas lalo kaming nag grow within each other." I commented when a reporter asked me about us.

We just finished ramping at SM Parisian fashion show and as you all know we are the new endorsers of this beautiful brand and we were thankful that thay gave us the privilege to be a part of their brand.

"After this, what are your plans?"

James smiled, "We have our taping everyday so we're heading to the tenement."

They laugh and they keep asking questions as much as they can do. They never get tired of asking about our relationship which is very obvious that we are just friends. Nothing more, nothing less. Some of our fans keeps pushing us to be together in real life but they don't know what could happen and I knew they will be complications. Some understood us that we should focus more on our career rather than ourselves because this is the most important thing to do. We worked hard to sustain our families future and also for ourselves.

We don't know what tomorrow brings so just relax and enjoy the ride. We are not thinking of what's coming, we were living in the moment and it's a good feeling enjoying life and having a decent job.

Our road managers fetch us at the venue and the bodyguards line down to protect us. There are so many people that came here but they knew how to control it. The fans keep saying hi and i love you's. And we never get tired also to respond back because hearing those was such an overwhelming feeling that there are people that love you even if they didn't knew you at all. You don't share the same genes but they were there to support and gave love to you in the times you need the most.

We entered the van and settled ourselves throughout the ride. I took my earphone out of my bag and listen to my 'never go wrong' playlist and Troye Sivan's up first. I look at James and his head was leaning into the window and he's actually snoring but not that loud.

I just chuckled at the sight and also lean my head into his shoulder. We were comfortable with each other as the time goes by and our friendship grew stronger. I never thought of being so popular and successful because I already gave up. But opportunity knocks off, so I accepted then I met this wonderful guy and we bloom perfectly.

He move his head and he was leaning on top of me. He is heavy, yes, but I felt comfortable. We slept for about thirty minutes and finally we arrive at the set. The sun is setting out perfectly and it's a good day to have a taping. We head straight to our tent and get ready for the calling.

"It's too short, change that." He muttered as he looks at my usual Leah's outfit.

He always sees me this way but today he didn't like what I wore. I knew he's being protective and you know what happened last time at Yassi's movie premiere night. I don't want to reminisce that but I did obey him and change the clothing much longer than the other one.

Direk Tonet shouted outside that we need to start rolling so we got out. She looked at me as if there's something wrong. Also James was confused at Direk Tonet's expression.

"May mali. Change your shorts." She finally declared and then I realize that yeah, it's really wrong.

I look at James and he just nod because he doesn't have to argue about this. It's Direk who said it so we must follow her. After I changed, we started taping some sequence and Direk called pack-up so everyone was happy. It's too early to pack up but there are some appointments that Direk needed to do.

"Gotta go later at Palace, can you come?" James asked.

"I'll just check my sched." I replied then I went to my road manager and ask if I have some schedule later.