"Thanks," I smiled, then turned around and walked towards the elevator. I had the key to mine and Lou's room, so I could go get my stuff, leave the key in the room, then go to my new room.

  I stepped in the elevator and mashed the 10 button, going to the floor with my room on it. Hopefully it wouldn't take that long to pack, because I don't want to be in there long. I just want to get in my new room and lay down on the bed and sing sad songs. And maybe even write some songs and cry a little bit more.

  I walked into my room and grabbed my bag and them pulled it onto my bed, zipping it shut. I slung the bag over my shoulder and then walking over to the table. I opened my small makeup bag then through my makeup in and zipped it shut. I kicked off my shoes that Lou lent me and  slipped on my high tops. I walked over to the bedside table and put on my snapback before turning and walking out the bedrrom door. I shut it behind me then threw the room key onto the small coffee table in front of the couch and walked out the room, making sure the door shut firmly behind me.

   My pace was quicker than it was on the way to the hotel, but I wasn't running, I didn't want to seem like an idiot to anyone who happened to see me. I hit the elevator button and leaned against the wall, patiently waiting for the elevator to arrive. I felt my phone vibrate again, but ignored it, not wanting to talk to anyone. I'll be fine. I knew they would. Liam would probably be happier without me in his room anyway.

  I heard the elevator door ding and I stood up straight, watching as the doors slowly slid open. I watched as three guys, who were all hot, and were all shirtless. My eyes widened a bit, so did theirs. Great. I bet I look like shit. I sighed then stepped into the elevator, looking at the key card to see what floor number I was supposed to go to. It was 12. I looked up at the buttons to see that the 12 button was already hit. I guess I got the same floor as the hot guys. I knew something good would come out of this.

  I turned around and smiled at all of them, before looking at the elevator doors again. At the corner of my eye I saw them flash a beautiful, perfect smile back at me. I fainted inside, trying hard not to fan myself. I swear they were Hollister models or something.

"Do I know you?" One of them asked me. I turned around and looked at all of them, quirking an eyebrow at them all, before leaning against the wall across from them, looking at them each carefully. I bit my lip and looked them all over. They had tan skin, like a Hawaii surfer tan, dirty blonde shaggy hair,  a very toned chest and body, two of them had brown eyes and the other had blue eyes. They all were tall. And they all held boogie boards in their hands.

"I don't think so...but my name's Raines, now you know me," I told them, giving them a small smile.

"Well hello Raines. My name is Isaac, this one here with the blue eyes," Isaac said gesturing to the boy on his right, "That's Zach, and the other one," Isaac said, gesturing to the one on his left, "He's Josiah." I nodded at Isaac and smiled at the other boys.

"Nice to meet you boys."

"Nice to meet you too, Raines," Zach told me. I still had a smile on my face. I looked at my feet, not knowing what to say. I heard the elevator ding and my head shot up and the doors slowly slid open.

  Zach held his arm out, gesturing for me to go.

"Ladies first," He said. I swear I heard a slight southern accent.

"That means you have to go too doofus," Isaac said, slightly pushing him. I giggled, exiting the elevator before looking at the room key. 1201. I narrowed my eyes at the sign in front of me, then turned left. I looked at the door to my right, seeing it was my room. I walked up to it and slid the key in the lock and opened the door. I looked up from the handle to see that the three boys were in the room next to me, 1203. I smiled at them and they waved at me. I opened the door and stepped in, a comforting, cool breeze hitting me. I closed the door and walked over, throwing my bag on the King size bed. I jumped on it, landing on my back. I closed my eyes and relaxed into the soft mattress.