7. Live

Live : To remain alive.

Are you living or just breathing?

Scream off of the building's rooftop.

Say what you want to say and be heard.

Don't be afriad to experiment.

Spit bubble gum, off the top floor, and hope that it doesn't land on someone.

Don't be scared of what could happen, but instead be afriad of what wouldn't happen if you didnt try.

Try out new things and order different food from the menu.

Do things differently, so you now learn new ways of doing things.

Smile at strangers and make new friends.

Hang out with different people, so you can learn about the different kinds of people in the world.

Be willing to be taught, because you can take your knowledge with you anywhere and everywhere.

Learn. Be smart, so that one day you can get a job and earn lots of money - and you will be able travel the world and see all the places the people who once judged you, wouldn't be able to afford to see.

Be kind, because one day, that boy on the side of the street might be the boy who helps you fix your punctured tyre.
Love, so you can learn to feel.

Don't be afriad. So you can learn to live.

----

Do what you can today, so that tomorrow while others are doing what you did today - you can be doing something you know they won't be able to do.
- unknown