6. Time

Time : The indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.

As soon as it strikes midnight, you are given a brand new day. You are given 24 hours, also known as 1440 minutes and even 86400 seconds, to live.

You decide how many hours, minutes or seconds of the day you want to spend doing what you like doing, and sometimes even doing what you don't want to do but have to do.

For every hour you waste, 60 minutes of your day has been wasted. For every minute you waste, 60 seconds of your day has gone to waste.

Time is something you get given, but can only be wasted or used. You can't go back in time to re-do anything.

Time flies, and doesn't stop for anyone.

Time continues, whether or not you are on your knees crying, or laughing your heart out with your friends.

Time can never come back. Once it is gone, it is gone.

There is no going back, to fix things.

There is no going back to make things better.

There is no going back, to change how things turned out.

There is no going back, to do your assignment so you could get an A, on your report card.

There is no going back, to start working out sooner, so you could look better today.

There is no going back, to do the things you were once afraid to do.

The only time you have is now, because the time from yesterday is the past - it's gone and can  never be brought back. The future that is still to come, hasn't been promised to you - therefore it may never come.

All you have is now and the time you may get tomorrow.