Chapter Six

Josh poured the milk over his fruity pebbles. The night before was like usual: clean up the house, wait for Tyler to get home from work, cook dinner, watch a movie or two, and then spend the rest with Tyler. Tyler worked as an assistant in a large corporate office. Even with how little the job was, Tyler overheard a lot of dark things from the men and women working there. This stressed him out to the point of taking a few days off to recollect himself, and even in that time he chose to stay away from his best friend.

Josh tried my hardest to make things better for Ty as much as he could even if they were just little nudges every now and then. Josh wanted to surprise Tyler and get him a bit more excited than usual. He had hoped it would get Ty at least a little more excited..

Earlier that week Josh had gone out on the town and stopped in a sex shop. It was honestly really embarrassing going in there. There were so many things that he couldn't imagine using. Now, if Ty wanted to use them on Josh.. Maybe. Anyway, he had grabbed a few more collars, a remote controlled vibrator, and a camera. Josh set the camera up on top of Tyler's TV. Surprisingly, Tyler didn't say anything about it. Their TV was at an angle that it could capture basically the entire room except for the doorway. Josh would turn on the camera right before Tyler got home, wishing that it would stay on long enough to record something on the risqué side.

-----

"Josh? I'm home, man," Tyler called out from the front door. Josh fumbled to turn on the camera. He ran out of their room to see Tyler curled up on the couch with his eyes closed. He was still wearing a Christmas sweater even though it was February and his white collar stuck out from underneath. "I need you right now." Tyler mumbled, he had stuck his face in a pillow. Josh ran his fingers through the smaller boys hair. "I'm right here," Josh whispered back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Josh asked after over an hour of cuddling. Josh's dinner was cold. It was Tyler's favorite.

"No." Ty hissed quickly. "Never. I don't want to bring up the office in our house again, okay? I just want to talk about us." Tyler groaned between breaths. He began playing with Josh's fingers. He loved Josh's fingers.

Tyler turned to face his lover. They looked at each other. Josh was worried and Tyler just looked bored with himself. Tyler kissed Josh's hand lightly before sitting up. Josh did the same and they held hands. Josh's hands were bigger but Tyler's fingers were longer.  Josh giggled with a smirk.

"What?" Tyler raised a brow.

"I thought of a meme."

"oh," Tyler said back with a low voice. Then he laughed back. Josh laughed again and the two started grinning.

"I love you, Joshua," Tyler winked. Josh hated that wink. "Mhmm, love you too.." He groaned before kissing the gay man in front of him.

The kisses got heavier and heavier before Josh interrupted, remembering the camera in the bedroom. "Can we take this to the bed?"

The two basically stood up and slowly made their ways to the king sized bed, undressing each other as they went. They started off with the shirts, then the shoes and socks, and finally the pants. Josh was just in a beanie and some boxers while Tyler had his hair gelled upwards and was sporting some boxer briefs. Tyler sat down on the edge of the mattress, quickly tossing off his adventure time themed undies. "Kiss me until it hurts. Fuck me." He whispered devilishly, his smile taking over half of his face.

Josh shoved Tyler's chest, resulting in Tyler laying on his back with his feet still touching the ground. Tyler glanced up into Josh's eyes before shuddering. "Damn," the blue haired boy giggled.

Josh worked his way around Tyler's somewhat hard dick. The two were both uncircumcised. Josh slid his hands under his friends balls and pressed them up against each other. Tyler grunted, his first clenching. "The hell, dude?" Ty's face turned pink. Josh ignored him and ran his tongue up and down Tyler's cock as it rose. Josh kissed it and nibbled his balls. Josh even had his own dick in his left hand, stroking it lightly.