Chapter 6 Grayson

Hmmmm... I'm have nothing to do in this tiny room and I have no idea when I can leave. What am I supposed to do? I wonder if Drake or Mia have it this bad. With parents that yell at them for invalid reasons, I doubt it. I bet they both woke up peacefully and are eating breakfast and getting showered with hugs. I really need to find them. They wouldn't let me stay in this horrible environment.

I decided to check out the weird foldy thingy. I sat at the desk and began the experimenting. I touch one of the letters, nothing happened. I pushed the letter down, nothing happened. This was a hunk of junk! My elbow hit some round thing and the foldy thing came on. The screen said Minecraft. And three little lines that said  play, multiplayer, and realms. I started yelling at it to play. No matter how much I yelled, nothing happened. I decided that yelling did not make any of these things work. But I might still try.

"Honey are you ok," the woman said as she opened the door. "Does mommy need to help you?"

This woman was my mother. Ok.

"No, I don't need help," I completely lied to get my mother to go away. She is the strangest person in the world. One minute she wants to strangle you, the next she wants to help you!

"I heard you yelling and thought something was wrong."

"Nope, nothing wrong here."

"Alright. See ya honey."

Yep, I probably have it the worst. I have a mother who is very bipolar, and an addictive father I think. I can't wait to find Drake and Mia.

I went back to the Minecraft. Hmmmm. Maybe since the round thing made it come on, maybe it communicates with it too. I grabbed the thing and scooted it around the table. There was a little arrow moving around the screen. Ok, so the round thing controlled the arrow. Then what? I got the little arrow over play. I started to hit the round thing hoping that something would happen. And it worked! There was now a brown screen with all these boxes. The one at the top said the Haunted Remake. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I put the arrow over it and banged on the round thing again. Then the boxes disappeared and it said loading terrain.

When everything was finished, I was in another dimension! But this dimension looked like home. And it looked just like where fought it out with Armen! What kind of magic was this! I kept trying and trying for ages to figure out how this worked. I sat there for ages.

"Grayson, you can come out now," my mother said as she interrupted my experimentation again. "I made breakfast."

"Ok," I told her, but I wasn't hungry. Then a very sweet smell drifted into the room and I was starving. "I'm on my way."