Chapter 5 Drake

I walked over to the nightstand and noticed some glasses that I hadn't seen before. What mystical powers did they have? X-ray vision? See hidden messages? I put them on. They didn't have any powers, but they did improve my vision. That's when I noticed the chalice. It was on the desk next to the laptop. How did it get there? The person I inhabited after going through the portal would have no idea that the world even existed. The logic was strange, but I ignored it.

I sat down in the chair that was at the desk. When I wiggle the mouse for the laptop, it flashed on. I had no idea what it was on. It was some thing that was really weird. There were pictures and next to them they had titles. One of them said "The Haunted". I immediately clicked on it. A video started to play. I almost fell out of the chair. It was us, but in a different world. At the end of the video there was some guy. He had black hair and blue eyes. He reminded me of Armen. He sounded just like Armen. He acted like Armen in the video. It had to be him.

"I told you to be quiet!" my mother yelled at me as she slung my door open. "And what did I tell you about spending your life on the Internet! Have you even done your homework! Mr. Marlin will be very upset if you don't complete it!"

I just stared my mother like an idiot. "What homework?"

"That's it Drake! I have had enough with this attitude! You grounded for two weeks!"

"What is grounded?" I regretted asking the moment I said it.

"Where you stay in your room and you only leave to pee, poop, shower and brush your teeth. Your mega attitude just got a grounding of four weeks. And no laptop!"

She stomped towards me and snatched the laptop off of the desk.

"But what did I do wrong?" I asked as she left the room.

"You did wrong by being born!" And she slammed the door super loud behind her.

"What has he done this time?" I heard a man yell from the other room.

"He decided to bring his big ol' teenage attitude up in my business. Been a teenager for two weeks and decides he rules the world!" I heard my mother yell.

If these are good parenting skills, kill me now. But I just think I got some bad eggs. Gggggrrrrrrrooooooowwwwwllll. Great, I was hungry. I slowly crept to the do and slowly opened it.

"If you are not going to pee or poop get back in your room!" my mother yelled.

"I'm starving," I barely even whispered.

"You can have your food when I make breakfast later! And if you keep up this attitude, I won't even let you eat til' dinner!"

I closed the door and recovered my thoughts. I was in some crazy dimension with the worst parents ever and I had to do this thing called homework that I didn't even know what it was. I had to find Grayson and Mia as fast as I can. And Armen if he is in this world.