Chapter 1 Drake

I awakened in a room that I have never seen before. I had no idea where I was. I looked around and noticed things I didn't even know I had. This must have been where I went after going through the portal. This is the dimension that I was sent to.

The bed I was currently laying in had the head against the farthest wall from the door. In the wall directly in front of me was the closet. I wondered what clothes this me owns. In the far, right corner of the room was a desk. I laptop sat atop of it. This was a different dimension that I have read about before. The laptop gave it all away. There was also a tv mounted above the desk. I looked at the bedside table that matched the desk. On top of it lay an iPhone, another thing I have read about.

I picked up the phone and took a look at, it was already filled with a lot stuff. Today was a Saturday, and it was about 9:00 a.m. As I was looking through the contacts, I saw Grayson. I immediately called him, hoping he would answer. Sadly he didn't, it just went strait to voicemail.

I slowly climbed out of the bed, stroking the soft, black blanket as I stood up. I had to admit, this room was pretty nice. I walked to the closet and slowly opened the door. It creaked very quietly. Suddenly, I was in awe. The mirror on the door said everything. I was wearing a white t-shirt and pants with endermen all over them. These must be my pajamas. But my face and my hair, I hardly recognized myself. My hair was black and the right side of my face was no longer enderman. But it did have a large scar. And my white eye was now brown.

"What do you think you are doing?" a woman shouted at me as she swung the door to the room open. "You are being so loud in here and are giving me a headache. You better be glad that you didn't wake your father up."

As the woman slammed the door and stomped off, I realized that she must be my mother. Why do I still with my mom? Aren't I a grown man? And how does the quietest creek give somebody a headache or wake somebody up?