.10.

They really kissed. Ben kissed him and Hux kissed him back. Ben smiles and he reminisces over the kiss. He replays the physical and internal feelings of it. He replays it until a dark blush covers his cheeks. He just can't get enough of Hux. That man is driving him crazy.

"You look happy." Finn says interrupting his memory. Ben moves his head and looks at Finn leaning against the frame of his door.

"Yeah," he whispers, the wide smile still on his lips. Finn walks in his room and sits next to him on the bed.

"Everything alright?" Ben is too much in a daze to see that Finn seems a little more tense than usual. Right now his mind is on Hux. Nothing else.

"Everything is amazing."

"Something happened with Hux, huh?" It is obvious. What else could Ben be that happy about. He actually is rarely happy, if anything he may smile once a week.

"We kissed. It was great." Finn nods for him to continue. After a few seconds he learns that that was it.

"That's it? Well, did you ask him on date?" This time Ben gets a little out of his daydream state. That's what he forgot to do. He just kissed him, then kissed him some more and left.

"Shit. I-I should call. I can't believe I didn't ask." Finn pats his shoulder and leaves while having a small laugh escape his lips. Right when he leaves Ben quickly grabs his phone. The amount of rings stress him but soon enough he answers.

"Ben?" His calm voice echoes through the phone's speaker.

"Hux! Hey, can I ask you something?" The words spew out of his mouth.

"If this is about the scarf you left here then yes I have it. Also, no, I am not giving it back. It's way too cozy." Ben's heart warms and the two laugh.

"I left it there? Eh, you'll look good in it anyway. I can imagine it now." The image of his small frame and the black and gray scarf wrapped around him pops in Ben's mind. His orange hair tousled and his perfect pink lips curl in a smile. That man is so beautiful. He stops his thoughts before he forgets that he's still in the phone. "I called to ask you on a date. If that's fine-"

"Yeah! I mean yes. Yes, I would love to go on a date with you."

"Are you doing anything today?"

"No, nothing at all." Ben can tell Hux is trying to suppress his excitement. Ben is not the one to talk, he's doing the same.

"How about I come by your place and take you somewhere? Is 6:00 good?"

"That's perfect. I'll see you then."

"Bye, Hux." He hangs up and faces the same problem he did when they went out, but as friends. What the hell does he wear? That question seems to always hit him yet Ben ends up wearing his usual garb.

He takes a quick rinse, slips on some clothes, and makes his way to his date's home. His chest begins to tighten as the thought of him flows through his mind. He lets his imagination go on and little things of what people do on a date take over. Before he knows it, he's there in front of his door. He does a quick knock and Hux opens the door. His hair is slicked back and a small smile rests on his lips.

"You look great." The sentence escapes from him. Hux blushes and walks out the door.

"Thank you. So, Ben, where are you taking us?"

"Somewhere amazing." Ben raises up his hands to do a quick jazz hands dance. They both laugh. The sound of Hux's laughter fills him with joy. This date is going to be perfect, Ben will do everything to make it perfect for him.

"I'm sure it is amazing." They begin to walk into the town. Hux quietly slips his hand into his. Their fingers curl into each other's. Ben smiles while looking down at his blushing date. He kisses his cheek real quick. "Hold on." He interrupts. Oh, no. He did something wrong. Maybe kissing his cheek was a bad idea- Hux grabs his face and pushes his lips to his. The kiss is short-lived though. "I couldn't help myself." They kiss once more before entering their destination. "A toy store?"

"Ah, not just a toy store. You see, Hux, this isn't an ordinary toy store. They also have a candy bar that I often visit. The only bar you'll ever need." He twirls the shorter man real quick. The two make their way to the different candy selections. Ben hands him a bag and he takes one for himself. "Take anything you want. I don't even care if you take the last of my favorite candy."

"I couldn't do that to you. I'm actually a big fan of the sour candies." He pours himself some in the small brown bag.

"Well, this will work out nicely since I like the chocolates." They fill their bags until it's completely full. They occasionally try to aim a small piece of it into each other's mouth, usually missing and making a mess. Ben takes his hand leading him to the toys. "Would you like a toy?"

"I'm a grown man. Why would I need a toy?"

"Don't sit here and tell me you don't see one toy you like." Hux browses through the many displays until he finds himself by the Star Wars toys.

"Okay, fine. I've been dying to get a lightsaber." He picks up one and hands another to Ben. "Battle me."

"Wait one second!" Ben hurriedly pays the cashier for their things and runs back to him. "Let's take this outside."

"Come on," he grips his bag of candy to his chest and runs out the shop with Ben trying to catch up behind. On the not so busy street they begin to collide lightsabers. Accidentally, they both make their own sound effects.

"Your technique is weak!"

"At least I am wise!" Their shouts and the sounds of plastic bumping into each other echo in the street. Finally Hux knocks off Ben's lightsaber from his grip. He holds his to his neck lightly. "I have you now."

"What are you going to do?" Hux drops his toy and places his hands around his neck. They begin to kiss. Ben wraps his arms around his slim waist. They continue to kiss not minding everyone else around them.

"This date is perfect." He says in their kiss. It is.