.08.

Ben curls up in his covers and stares at the wall. Most of the paint on it is chipped away, mostly because of Ben picking at it. The deep maroon color of his room makes it seem smaller than it is. This color almost feels like it's swallowing him sometimes. It may seem calming to look at until you realize that this is probably what he's going to be doing all night. Stare at a wall.

It has been a long day of school and it is now a boring Saturday night. Finn is out to who knows where leaving his friend bored. A lot of his other classmates are out partying. College is the time to party but it never seems to sound that interesting to him. Getting piss drunk with friends isn't entertaining to him.

His phone begins to ring causing him to flinch. Looking up to his nightstand he debates whether or not actually answering. He picks it up in the end. Not looking at the caller id he answers.

"Hello?" Now one answers for a couple of seconds, then a small voice speaks out.

"B-Ben, it's me. It's Hux." He says his voice sounding soft and hurt. Ben sits up and hugs his knees.

"What's wrong?"

"I- so much. Can you come over?"

"Of course, where do you live?" Hux quickly tells him and Ben gets up to get dressed.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to. I understand if you're busy-"

"No, I'm coming over." By the sound of his voice he can tell Hux is hurt. Hurt by what, he isn't sure. Whatever it is it's upsetting him and he doesn't deserve it. Hux is one of the best people Ben knows. Even though he doesn't know many people he can tell who a good person is. The type you don't run into that often. Not just someone who says please and thank you but one that cares and is loving. Ben knows he doesn't deserve such a friend.

"Hurry." He squeaks out. Ben runs out of there. Thankfully he knows New York like the back of his hand. He gets there quickly. He tries not to trip over the stairs to the apartment building as he runs up them. He finally spots his room number.

"I'm here." He whispers. The door slowly opens and Hux appears behind it. Ben steps in and closes the door. His eyes are red and puffy. His usually styled hair is a mess. The normal Hux is gone, for now Ben hopes. "You're okay." He mumbles to him. Ben hugs him. Hux hesitantly hugs back. They simply melt into each other. They never really have been this intimate. Usually, they kept their distance. Maybe a pat on the back here and there but never hugging. Ben would try to brush their shoulders as they walked for some kind of touch though.

"Thank you." Hux says, he buries himself into Ben's chest taking in his scent.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He nods and they make their way to his couch. They go back to keeping their distance not knowing if contact is appropriate. They both wouldn't mind, they would actually enjoy it but they can't just read each other's minds to know.

"I went to Poe's today. Oh, god." Hux rakes a hand through his hair. His facial expressions differ but he mostly looks confused. As if he doesn't know where to start and to Ben it doesn't look like he's even absorbed what had happened to upset him. The event seems to still be sinking in to Hux's reality. "Poe- he sat me down. I was confused. He cheated, Ben. He cheated. I left, fuck, Poe and I broke up." The last sentence shocks himself. Hux is barely realizing that they actually did break up. That Poe's hands were on another. The sheets on his bed that they both slept in were now soiled.

"I'm so sorry. That has to hurt." Hux nods hiding his face in his hands. Ben scoots closer and wraps his arm around him. "Hey, it'll be fine. Don't you dare for one second think this was your fault, that you weren't good enough. Hux, you're amazing and one day you'll find someone you deserve." He removes his hands from his face. His breathing now evens and he finally faces Ben.

Coffee Just for Him  (Kylux AU !)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara