.09.

Groans fill the room in an early morning. It is way too early for these two. Thanks to the frantic knocks on the door their heads are now suffering through a pounding headache.

"Finn, get the door-" Ben stops realizing where he is. His eyes finally meet the man who is on top of him. Hux. Thank god their clothes are still on which calms Ben's rapid breathing. How did he get here? Remembering what had happened make Ben smile. He remembers now. "Hux, wake up. Someone is at the door."

"Babe, leave me alone." Ben's heart stops. He knows he is not addressing him. Oh, yeah, they definitely got fucked up last night.

"Wrong person." Hux looks up to see him. He blushes madly and gives him a sheepish smile.

"S-sorry. I forgot and-"

"Don't worry, I called you Finn." Hux scrambles off of him seeing that the two are cuddling. Another blush creeps onto his pale cheeks. "Someone is knocking on the door." He announces again.

"I'm coming," Hux mummers to whoever is at the door. He sleepily opens the door to see Poe standing before him. Right when he opens the door the smell of alcohol hits him. Is Poe really drunk at this hour? Hux does remember that he has really bad drinking problems but he never drinks it front of him. "Oh-"

"H-Hux, I- can I come in?" Hux awkwardly rubs his neck. Shit, this can't be happening.

"Um, I don't know." Poe pushes pass him. He meets his gaze to a hungover Ben on the couch. Tension builds in the air. Ben debates whether or not to punch him for hurting Hux or just run out of there. He would just rather go back to sleeping, the couch is way comfier than most. Also, this headache is not even going to let him walk without causing him pain.

"Who the fuck are you?" Poe spits out. Ben slowly sits up.

"That's Ben, remember?" Hux comments.

"Oh, yeah, I remember. So, Ben, what the fuck are you doing in his house. Did you guys already fuck, wow. Great job, Hux. Looks like that whole episode of sobbing in my room was just an act. I see you already moved on." He shouts causing Hux to shrink in the corner of his living room as he towers over him. Ben runs off the couch and yanks him away.

"Back off." Ben warns, with that Poe punches him. "Shit!" He hisses. Hux clings to Poe's shirt, he looks him dead in the eye and tries to calm him.

"You need to get out." He says slowly. Poe continues to slur profanities to Ben. "You need to leave, Poe. You're drunk and you don't know what you're doing." Hux escorts him out and locks the door. "I am so sorry. Does it hurt?" He rushes to Ben's side. He cups his cheek next to the now forming bruise. Red begins to infect his cheek with little spots of purple.

"I'm fine." Hux moves his face closer. Ben feels his hot breath on his lips. He stares into his hazel eyes. They move closer in hesitation. Ben places his hand carefully on his hip, caressing his side.

"I-" Ben rushes his lips to his. They kiss each other softly yet desperately, almost hungry for each other. Their lips move in sync. Their bodies press against each other's. They embrace each other, their arms grasping any part of them. It is messy yet so delicate, keeping their innocence. Then the kiss ends. After a few seconds of catching their breaths and awkward silence Ben takes his chance to apologize.

"Sorry," He quickly says. He really doesn't know what took him over to do that. He prays to whoever and whatever that this doesn't ruin everything with him. He can't lose Hux. He just can't.

A smile grows on Hux's lips. Ben searches his face for his emotion. Lust fills his eyes and a calm, soft expression spreads across his face. His heart calms knowing he's not mad.

"Don't be." Hux leans in this time and kisses him.

Ben feels his world coming to a rest. Not a care at all. That it's just him and Hux. Him and the man he really likes. His heart beats faster knowing he's finally kissing him after weeks of just admiring. His mind clears of anything and all of his thoughts just lead to this blissful moment. His imagination can only describe just a pinch of what is happening. What he had imagined before being friends with him and just simply kissing him had  no comparison to this. This is way better than anything and he would never imagine this with anyone else.

This is pure bliss to him, for both of them.

[A/N: ]

Sorry if it's really short !