.04.

"No way! You actually talked to him!" Finn, Ben's roommate, laughs. Ben rolls his eyes and continues to scroll through Instagram.

"Shut up. We're friends now." Ben says proudly. Finn snickers and gets up from Ben's bed.

"Dude, I never knew you had it in you. Now that you are friends when are you going to ask him out." Ben tosses his phone aside and stares at his friend in shock. "Oh, don't act like you weren't planning to."

"We're just friends. Look, I gotta go. I told him I'll have lunch with him." Ben stands up and stuffs his phone in his pocket along with a pack of cigarettes. He slips on a jacket and pushes pass Finn.

"Have fun!" He sarcastically says to him. Ben rolls his eyes and makes his way to the pizza shop that Hux told him served 'the best pizza'. He smiles at the thought of when Hux was telling him about the restaurant. He seemed so excited and just so passionate about pizza.

He enters and grabs a seat at an empty table. He patiently wait for him as he scrolls through pointless stuff on his phone.

"Hey, Ben!" Hux grabs a seat next to him. "So, what do you want to order" Ben looks up at the menu hung above the counter and shrugs.

"You pick. What's the best from here?" Hux's eyes spark and he gets up.

"Wait here. I'll order for us." He hurriedly makes his way to the register. Ben shakes his head and laughs lightly. Why does he like this weird man so much? Hux sits back down with Ben. A proud smile sits on his lips. "You'll like what I picked."

"I probably will. I would eat any pizza. No matter the toppings." Hux giggles and leans back in his chair.

"You're an animal. No matter the toppings, huh? What if it was-"

"Oh, please don't start naming disgusting toppings. I see that look in your eyes." They both laugh.

"What about dog shit?" Hux says loudly. Ben blushes and punches his arm.

"I told you not to start! That's fucking disgusting, Hux!" He says between laughs. The two finish off their laughing fit and continue to wait for the pizza.

"So, you're sure you don't mind me inviting someone?" Hux taps against the table. The smile falters on Ben's lips remembering that Hux invited someone else.

"No, of course not. I told you yesterday that I don't mind." Hux nods and leans his head on his hand.

"He should be here soon. He's just gonna be a little late. Work and stuff, ya know?" Hux sighs.

"What's your friend's name-"

"Oh, he's not my friend-"

"Hux!" Hux gets up to see the man he's been waiting for. The two hug and then kiss. Ben's chest feels a sharp pain inside. His whole body all of a sudden feels weak. Of course he has a boyfriend. Why did Ben ever get the idea that he's single? Also, that he might have a chance with him. Ben looks down in embarrassment. Embarrassment of himself thinking such stupid thoughts.

"Ben, this is Poe. Poe, this is Ben, a friend of mine." Poe shakes Ben's hand and brings a seat next to Hux.

"How did you and Ben meet, babe?" Babe? Ben silently begs that someone shoots him now. He has never felt more embarrassed in his life. He just hopes this can end quickly. Then an idea strikes him. Ben swipes out his phone and quickly taps out a message.

Ben: dude call me in 15 minutes and tell me to come home

Finn: what why? Is something wrong?

Ben: I'll explain later

Finn: alright but if it's for a stupid reason you owe me one

Ben places his phone back on the table. He jumps back into the conversation. Something about how cute Hux is when he eats. Ben definitely didn't want to be involved in this. Poe gives Hux small kisses on his lips. Yeah, Ben didn't want to get involved in that. He gazes outside the window.

"Ben, you're really quiet. Anything wrong?" Hux asks. Ben tears his gaze from the window to the two. Poe has his arm around Hux's shoulder. He really can't take much of this.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking." Ben forces a smile on his lips and Hux scrunches his eyebrows.

"Ben-" his phone begins to ring. He happily answers it.

"Hello?" Ben calls out.

"Uh, come home?" Finn says awkwardly.

"Really? Shit, I'll be there in a second." Ben hangs up and looks at the two. "Sorry, I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Nice meeting you, Poe." Ben rushes out of there. He lights a cigarette and takes a deep breath taking in the nicotine. "Idiot." He mumbles to himself. He shakes his head while tapping out the ashes of the cancerous stick.

Finally, he's home. He slowly walks in to see Finn playing video games. He pauses the game and looks up at him. Ben swallows the sob in him.

"So?" Finn asks putting down the controller. Ben sits next to him and stares at the floor.

"He's got a boyfriend. He told me last night he was inviting someone. He never said that someone was his boyfriend. I'm sorry, I just couldn't stand seeing them." Finn pats his back. He offers a weak smile to him.

"It's fine. I got you. You guys can be friends. Besides, there are other people out there."

"But they're not Hux."

"You've been friends with the guy for two weeks. Calm down." Finn grabs the controller and continues his game.

"How come he never mentioned him? Not even once. Was he trying to fuckin' lead me on?"

"What's the guy's name?" Ben gets up and sighs.

"Poe." Again, he pauses his game. Finn looks in shock at his roommate.

"Poe? As in Poe Dameron?"

"I don't know and I don't care." Ben leaves his shocked friend. Who cares about Poe. Not Ben.