.06.

Ben and Finn both walk into their home. Ben threw his things to the side while glaring at Finn. Finn doesn't seem to be that fazed by him. Honestly, he can never be scared of Ben, even when he threw tantrums.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me you knew Poe?" Ben exclaims. Finn shrugs and made his way to the couch.

"Well, last time I was trying to figure out if he was the Poe I know you said you didn't care." Ben storms to his room and slams the door shut. Once the door shut Ben reaches for the nearest thing and throws it all the wall.

"Fucking Poe!" He screams. His whole body feels heavy. His head is swarming with thoughts, everything looks so cloudy. Like his world is a kaleidoscope.

He isn't quite sure why he gets so angry. It just has been a problem ever since he can remember. His dad thinks it's funny to see while his mom is always concerned. Deep down Ben hates it when his dad thinks it's amusing. It is torture when he feels a wave anger. Just pushing him down and squeezing his thoughts, his mind.

"Quit yelling!" Finn shouts from the living room. Ben flops himself on his bed and rubs his face. He really needs help with this anger thing. He honestly thought it would have been a phase from his teenage angst. Now he's 20. He's an adult and adults don't act this way. With a small knock from the door Ben shoots up. "Can I come in?" Finn softly asks.

"Since when do you ask?" He rolls his eyes. Finn slowly enters and sits with him on his bed. They stay quiet for awhile until Finn speaks up.

"I'm not going to sugar coat this, you need to stop-"

"With what?" A few seconds into the conversation and Ben is already raising his voice. Finn sighs and kicks off his shoes. He fully lays down with him. This is one of the rare times Finn actually is serious and caring. Throughout the years of their friendship the two never sit so close and have an aura of calmness. Just the sound of Ben's heavy breathing from his almost-tantrum.

"With Hux and Poe. I can tell you're stressing yourself over this. Hux is with Poe and there is no use to try to break it off. I'm not saying they're gonna get married and you never have a chance with him. Who knows, maybe they will break up. All I'm saying is that there is no use getting upset over this. I know you rarely like people and this is hard. I know what it's like to like someone and they're with someone else. It hurts." Ben slowly sinks into his bed. His face softens and finally reality hits him. Finn is right. Hux is with someone else.

"Okay."

"I'm sorry-"

"I know." Finn gets up and smiles to him. He begins to leave but Ben stops him. "Wait, what do you mean you know what it's like?" Finn smirks while leaving.

-

"How was your day, babe?" Hux asks as he walks in Poe's house. They just recently started living together. It wasn't really living together but more like Hux seems to stay there more often than his own apartment. Poe doesn't mind at all. He really likes Hux, just really likes. Love isn't really the right word for his feelings. He just hopes Hux feels the same.

"Okay," He mumbles to him. Poe crushes another can of beer and tosses it then missing the trash bin. Hux practically gags at the smell of cigarettes and booze. He drops his bag and joins his boyfriend on the couch. This is not normal. Something is really wrong. Hux feels tears prickling in his eyes at the sight of Poe. The last time he was this way was when his mother died. Since then a little part of Poe seems more fragile.

"What's wrong?"Hux whispers trying to hide his shaking voice.

"I don't know. I-I really don't know what's going on." Poe stutters. Hux slides closer to him and wraps his arm around him lovingly. Poe's body stiffens under his touch. What Poe doesn't know is that Hux is in love with him. Perhaps in love with the feeling he brings him, for the man Hux is not sure. It all sounds weird to Hux. That's why his feelings remain inside. The two both have no idea what they are feeling. They both know this relationship is barely hanging by a thread. The only thing really saving it is the sex and the lack of options out there. It always seems to be this way for years. The first two years of their relationship was perfect and it all turned into desperation of lust from someone.

"Just relax." Hux coos. He curls up next to Poe hoping he will feel more comfortable. Poe silently cries and Hux holds him tighter. Breaking up is just not an option. That is one thing they are sure of and it doesn't even need to be verbally announced.