.07.

He just can't believe what he just did. Finn turns his body over from the man laying next to him. Out of everything wrong he has done this has to be the worst. What the hell came over him?

"I-I can't believe it." Finn mutters to mostly himself.

"Hey, I'm not that bad." Poe quietly laughs. Finn sits upright and faces him. He places his head in his hands and tries to calm his breathing.

"Why are you making a joke of this?" He hisses out. Poe rakes a hand through his hair and sits up next to him. He wraps and arm around his bare back to try to comfort a panicked Finn. "Get off of me. This is fucking wrong!" He pushes himself off and grabs his boxers and slips them off.

"Don't try to act victim here. It takes two, pal." Finn begins to get dressed. Poe watches over him. That was so wrong. What's even worse is that he is now admiring his body as he dresses.

"You need to tell him." He demands. Poe's eyes widen and he tosses the sheets aside. He gets up and pulls on his boxers.

"No! I-I can't-"

"If you don't then I will. This was a mistake and we both need to own up to it." It never occurred to Poe that he has to eventually tell Hux that he slept with his friend. It all seemed so innocent at first. Poe and Finn are friends. Unfortunately, they both know they like each other. That like-like feeling. It never needed to be said. They know. All it took was an empty house with just the two of them and their mind somewhere far.

"I can't do that to Hux. I like him. We've been going out for years. Oh, fuck, what have I done." Finn hugs Poe which catches him off guard.

"Let him go. You can't do this to him." He lets go and they look into each other's eyes. "I have to go."

"Yeah, he'll be here soon." His voice turns flat and monotone. He knows that this will end in just beer after beer tonight. If only Poe told Hux the truth last night. That the relationship is what is bothering him. It only took its toll. Now, breaking up is an option and is the only option left.

"Goodbye, Poe." He leaves and moments after that Hux comes inside. Can he really tell him? He has to. There is no short cut for this.

"I called you an hour ago to pick me up! What's up? I had to catch the bus." He exclaims.

"Sit down." Poe commands. Hux sits down on his bed in a confused state. This is not going to be easy at all. Poe takes one last moment to take in Hux's beauty. His blue eyes stare back into his and he feels his body just break. Although he doesn't have any feelings there is no denying that he was a great friend and he is so beautiful. Poe just hopes he will find someone better. Someone who loves him. Appreciates him. "I'm sorry. You have to move out. I-I cheated. I slept with someone else and-" Hux shoots up and looks at the bed in disgust. His whole posture falters. The Hux he knew from moments ago vanished within seconds.

"I can't believe- Poe?" He calls out. Tears travel down his cheek. His face pale and now lifeless. This all seems to be going so fast for Poe. Seconds feel like they were going by at warp speed.

"I'm sorry." Hux shakes his head and collapses to the floor. Four years of his life wasted on him. All for an affair with a classmate. This is the worst feeling. Hux has heard stories of this but the feeling never sounded so painful as he feels now. He clutches his chest and sobs. He has always been so sensitive. Poe knows that. Poe knows a lot about him and now it's gone. "I'm sorry." He repeats. He watches as his now ex boyfriend sobs.

"I have to go." Hux says in between cries. He takes only some of his things and rushes out of there. Right before he leaves he says one last goodbye. He knows Poe can't hear from there but it is a goodbye to everything. Goodbye to Poe, goodbye to their relationship.