The Meeting - Chapter 1

So this is the first chapter...eheh...pardon any of my grammar or spelling mistakes...Leave a comment of what you think or if something I can improve on :3 Thanks a bunch everyone!!

It was early in the morning. The sun shone brightly into my large bedroom. I was well hidden under a mountain of blankets. A light knock sounded at the door and all I did was groan in response.

"Lady (y/n)! Time to wake and get dressed! Today you're supposed to pick who you're taking with you to the Kiachwan Kingdom" called my hand maid.

"Yeah, yeah just give me ten minutes...sheesh.." I muttered partially to myself as I slowly sat up. The blankets rolling off my frame showing my long (h/c) hair. My (e/c) eyes scanned my room sleepily. I let out a yawn and rub my eyes for a minute before the hand maid walked in. Closing the door with a *click* behind her.

"I'll help you change" she said with a small smile and nod. Going to my closet and rummaging around. I couldn't help but have a light blush. "I can do it myself" I slightly huffed.

"Oh I know Lady (y/n)...but you have a terrible fashion sense" she said smiling innocently. I narrowed my eyes slightly. "Ouch...that hurt...right in the feels" I muttered.

After what seemed like a few seconds a dress was thrown at you. "Wear that M'lady" she said and then disappeared from my room. 'Alright...don't mind if I do...' I thought and got up. I shed off my nightgown and put on the dress.

I then put my (h/c) hair into a fancy braid. Leaving part of it down and around my face. I checked myself in the mirror and did a little spin. 'This will do' I thought smiling a bit.

Another knock sounded at the door and I turned my attention to it. "Yes?" I asked curiously. "If you're done Lady (y/n), you are requested to meet in the throne room" said my hand maid before disappearing. I could hear her footsteps as she walked away and breathed out. "It will be all good..." I say to myself before heading out of my room.

--Timeskip brought to you by laziness!! Yay!--

In the throne room awaited three young men and my father; as I knew. I gave a small knock before entering shyly. Biting my lip a little as my father looked at me with a big and bright grin. "Ah! My dear (y/n)! Come! Come!" he said gesturing for me to go over to him.

You willingly obliged and went over. Giving him a big hug and smile. He hugged me back tight before letting me go. Looking at me with his (e/c) eyes. "Now (y/n), I need you to pick one of these gentlemen to be you're bodyguard as you go to the Kiachwan Kingdom" he said.

I slowly nod. "Yes father" I say respectfully before looking at the three men. I knew they were yokai just by looking at them, even if they didn't have their yokai features, but I didn't make mention of it. I slowly walked over to them. Standing a few feet away.

The first man was tall and slender but had some muscle to him. He didn't seem to pay attention at all and was thinking. His eyes were a brilliant purple colour and his hair a silver-ish white. He had ears atop his head and a fluffy tail behind him.

The second man seemed maybe an inch shorter than the first and was just as slender and fit. He had large black wings behind him that looked soft. His eyes were a brown-ish red and so was his hair. He smirked a little at me and gave me a little wink. I shake my head a little.

The third man seemed shy, bored and yet had a smile. He was shorter than the other two by a little and had white hair and marvelous green eyes. His lower half was what seemed like a snakes tail instead of legs. He had horns and soft looking ears as well. He gave me a small and calm smile and I returned the gesture.

My father looked at me then at them. "So (y/n)? Who do you choose?" He asked looking back at me. I think for a minute while looking at them all. "I want this one" I say as I stand in front of the one who wasn't paying attention and had ears and a tail.

He looked down at me and seemed to finally pay attention. Father nodded a bit and smiled. "Then he will be the one to watch over you" he said.

I nod to my father and looked up at the man. Smiling a bit. "Hi...My names, (f/n) (l/n), and you are?" I say smiling.

He looks at me and nods. I notice his ear flick. "I'm Tomoe" he says plainly and almost bored like. I smile a little. "Nice to meet you Tomoe" I say politely before being ushered to my room to pack and Tomoe is sent to prep the horses.

First chapter done!! I know its so short and bleh but it cant be helped! Anyways leave a review or something idk...its nothing like Kamisama kiss! *Cries mentally*