Never leave you

Troye had never felt close to anyone, he didn't want to. The last time he did.... It didn't end well, lets just put it that way. But when he met Connor, he started feeling himself getting close to him. He started feeling himself becoming attached to the beautiful green eyed boy. But this was one of those times.... Where he didn't want to become attached, because he knew Connor was going to leave him, just like everyone else did. So, he locked himself in his apartment, refusing entry to anyone. He just sat, staring blankly at the floor. The rain could be heard pounding on the roof as cars raced past the apartment, splashing through puddles. The dark, depressing grey clouds blocked out the sun, refusing the bustling city any light. In other words, the city looked, how Troye felt. It was also how Connor felt at that moment, he hadn't seen or spoken to Troye in over a week and he was beginning to get concerned. Usually they would text for hours on end but, he had heard nothing from him. So Connor decided to go, goto Troye's apartment, and talk to him. He wanted to know why he hadn't heard from Troye. He walked up to the apartment and knocked lightly. No answer. Troye walked to the door, his hand hovering about the handle. He stepped away and pushed his back against the wall, sliding down it until he sat on the floor, his knees touching his chin. He hid his face in his knees and sobbed. Connor hear the whimpering noises from outside, and immediately became alarmed. Suddenly having a lightbulb moment he reached into his pocket and got out the spare key Troye had given him. He hastily unlocked the door and swung it open.
"Troye....." He said, running up to the crying boy and kneeling in front of him.
"P-please, just... Leave me alone." Troye said, not looking up at him. Connor shook his head.
"Never, I am never going to leave you. Please... Tell me what's wrong. Please, let me help you." Connor whispered, wrapping one arm around Troye's shoulders, pulling him into his chest. Troye gave in, sobbing into Connor's chest. They sat like that for about ten minutes before Troye sat up, wiping his eyes. Connor didn't move his arm from around him, he was worried about what would happen if he did.
"I-I'm sorry Con, i-it's just, whenever I let people in or-or get too attached to them, they... They leave. So, I don't let people in, a-and that's why I was blocking you out I-I was scared you'd leave... Just like everyone else does." Troye explained as best he could. When he finished, he looked up at Connor, who had tears of his own welling in his eyes. He pulled Troye back into him again.
"I'd never leave you. And, I honestly can't believe anyone ever would. But, obviously people have but, just know this..." He said, moving Troye's face up to look at him.
"I am not going to be one of those people." He finished, looking Troye in the eyes. Troye sat there, dumbfounded. But, he nodded none the less. He moved slightly closer to Connor, feeling a surge of confidence. And before he new it, his lips were attached to Connor's in a simple yet sweet kiss. As they pulled away Troye leant his head on Connor's chest and shut his eyes.
"Thank you Connor... For everything." He whispered.
"Don't thank me, I didn't do anything." He chuckled, shaking his head. Troye sat up again and looked at Connor with a very serious expression.
"You have, you've done more for me than anyone ever has before, and.. You've been there more than anyone else has." He said. Connor blushed and smiled before pulling Troye back to his chest. And Troye was happy, happier than he had been in a long, long time.

First one shot in this book! I hope you liked it! I'll try to update as much as possible!
Thank you for reading! ~amazingphillove