I try to not breath in, out of fear that I could have gotten caught in it if I didn't move further away. I cough and wave off the dust in my face. "Reina, are you okay?" I can't see Soryu from all the dust in my face.

      "Yeah," I cough out again. My eyes veer off to the broken pieces on the floor. I notice sprayed red letterings on them.

       "It's not here," I hear Soryu say.

       "What?" I walk over after the dust subsides and read the letterings, reading exactly what he said. "What does that mean?"

       "I don't know," His eyes don't leave the letters, deep in thought.

    "So people do come here still." I stated.

    "Or maybe it was there from the very beginning." Says Soryu. We then make our way down to the first floor again, well, I did and Soryu followed behind. I inspected again the wall from before and call over Soryu for help.

    "Help me move the bookshelf," I say, already on one end of it. "I think I found something," And so he ends up helping me move one side of it, the side that was by the wall. And I was right.

    I kick the opening and it breaks but some kind of cloth prevents me from seeing inside the opening. "What the heck?" I carefully pinch the cloth up and Soryu checks the opening.

    "I can make out some stairs,"

    "I found it!" I exclaim in victory.

     "No, we found it." Soryu corrects me, and I make a face. "Okay, I'll go in first." Just as Soryu's body is half way into the hole, I hear unfamiliar voices coming from the entrances. I immediately tense up.

    "Don! Did you see the expensive car outside?! Someone else is here!" "I think I saw figures in the second floor!"

    My heart rate speeds up. Oh my god, we're dead! "Hurry!" Soryu whispers harshly at me and without second thinking it, I slide down the hole. I feel a pair of hands on my thighs guiding me down and it's comfortable where I land.

    It's pitch black down here and I can smell the dust. I feel my throat constrict. I try not to focus on what's in here. Soryu sticks his hand out, and with a low grunt, he pushes back the bookshelf to its position. I hear gunshots once Soryu brings his hand back in.

    I only then I realize I'm on his lap when his arms wrap around me and he moves away from the hole, holding me against him. I become rigid and my breathing pattern changes, my heart beating faster. I try to stay quiet and try to hear for any further noises. "Don't move a muscle," He tells me. I can't hold it anymore.

    "Soryu," I tap his shoulder, desperately. "I can't breath." I begin to panic, my breathing soon turning into wheezing. He clamps his hand over my mouth, quietly shushing me.

    I rip his hand away from my mouth, trying to control myself. But I can't. I shake my head as I continue to panic more, in desperation of air. "Tight space... Pitch black... Fear. Claustrophobia," I wheeze out, feeling lightheaded, then he remembers.

    "Focus on me, focus on my breathing." He fixes my legs around his torso and my head against his chest and one of my hands on his side. I can hear his heart beating fast as he breathes slowly in and out.

    "Don! Why did you just—ah!" "You idiots! Quit making so much noise! I just heard something move." It falls silent again. It's becoming even more hard for me to breath. I clamp my hand over my mouth though that only makes it worse. My heart is beating so fast and I need air!