Captivated

By- midnightwolf126

Summary: (none)

(A/N: This is actually a book but I'm gonna put the first chapter here so check out the rest of the story)
**********************
Footsteps echoed the empty stairwell of Peach Creek high, making it seem abandoned. All of the other students had gone home for the day with the exception of the athletes, but they were all either in the gym or out on the field. Kevin Anderson, an AP freshman, walked down the stairs and through the empty hallway. The ginger-haired, emerald eyed boy had stayed after to help his Algebra II teacher organize and prepare for the next day. He was quite content with the school being so empty, not having to worry about being knocked down and he almost liked being inside alone. Or at least...he thought he was alone.
Turning down the corner of the hall Kevin was walking down was Eddward Vincent, a sophmore who's bullied Kevin close to his whole life. Kevin's heart nearly stopped at he saw the tall boy, his emerald eyes wanting to stare but he was too terrified to make eye contact. Eddward was so different from Kevin in every way. He was tall, fit and all the girls loved him. He had that bad boy touch that made all the girls quiver at the knees, messy black hair tucked under a striped beanie and ice blue eyes that could stare right into your soul.

Kevin stiffened and his breath hitched, the panic setting in. He was trapped, he couldn't hide now that he was in sight. All of the teachers down that hall had gone home and he surely couldn't out run the other. The ginger could feel Eddward's ice eyes on him, watching his every move like a cat about to pounce onto it's prey. Kevin was a mouse against a cat on the hunt. The ginger was so lost in his thoughts of how he could escape, he didn't realize that the tall figure had made his way to the front of him. His emerald eyes remained looking at the floor as he saw the black studded boots that made a noise that sent chills down Kevin's spine.

Kevin felt his head being lifted up by his chin, his emerald eyes being forced to look into ice.
"Hello, pumpkin. It's a little late for a freshman to still be inside the building, don't you think?"
The ginger grit his teeth, getting very irritated at the nickname. He knew it was an insult towards his reddish-orange hair. A bold, but idiotic idea flowed into his head, but he acted on it anyway, almost out of reflex, knowing he would regret this later. Kevin smacked Eddward's hand away, making an echo through the hall of skin hitting skin. The realization of what he had just done slowly sunk into his head as his emerald eyes looked at his hand. He knew he was dead now, he saw Eddward's lips curl into a twisted grin and his ice eyes stared daggers at him.
"I know you didn't just do what I think you did..."

Kevin swallowed hard, backing away from Eddward the best he could. Eddward smirked wickedly at Kevin, backing him into a corner.
"You touched me. You hit me. I always thought you were way smarter than that, pumpkin."
Eddward grabbed Kevin by his green sweater, slamming him against the wall and lifted him up to his height. Kevin gasped at the rough treatment, a few tears stinging his emerald eyes as he looked into the sadistic, ice eyes that glared right through him. 'I'm going to die...I'm only 15 I haven't even lived yet! But there's no way I can fight back...'

The older, taller teen smirked slightly, making sure they were out of the security camera's sight. He in his pocket, drawing his switchblade after making sure nobody was around. The raven haired make brought the knife to Kevin's freckled cheek and pressed into the flesh, making a bit of blood drip. Kevin shivered and winced as the cold metal dug into his flesh, looking up at Eddward through teary eyes.
"E-Eddward..."
Eddward put his knife back in his pocket as his ice remained of Kevin. He turned the ginger's head to examine the cut, licking up the dripping crimson almost seductively.

"Consider this as your warning, pumpkin. Next time, you'll be severely punished."
"Wh-What do you mean by that...?"
Eddward only smirked and dropped Kevin, letting hit the floor hard. He heard a small noise of pain from Kevin as he walked away, still smirking. Kevin sat on the floor, watching Eddward leave. He made sure the sadistic teem was gone before getting and brushing himself off. 'Why is it always me? I'm the only one he's this horrible to...What did I do wrong?