"Pretty good pretty good. Johnny looks pretty cuddly." I say,and at first he gives me a confused look until he looks down at Johnny.

  I expect him to push him off the couch,but he just shrugs his shoulders.

  "The little short shit is pretty comfortable." He says and I laugh and walk over to the others,shaking my head.

  "Sorry to say Lacey,and Leana but I think your boyfriends are gay for each other." I inform them,and their eyes dart over to the couch where Jimmy waves at them and we all burst out into laughter.

  I walk over to Matt,and hug him from behind as he sits in the chair writing.

  "Writing?" I ask stupidly,I already know the answer.

  "Yeah." He replies simply,but then turns around and looks up at me.

  "You should feature on one of the tracks." He says and I snort from laughing.

"What? What's funny about that?" He asks.

"One I can't even sing and two I just I don't know." I say and he sighs,getting up and pulling me into a hug.

"Of course you can sing. Your voice is beautiful." He says and pulls away,and kisses my forehead softly.

"I love you Stephanie." He says and a warm fuzzy feeling bubbles up in my stomach and I smile.

"I love you too Matthew." I reply,and let him finish writing. 

  They begin working on the song Jimmy wrote, A Little Piece of Heaven. It's defiantly a weird song,but I except nothing less than that from Jimmy.

  We're all full of laughter,of course Jimmy causing most of it,I've had to run to the bathroom already because I almost pissed my pants.

  I sit on the couch now,sitting on Matt's lap with a beer in my hand. He puts his arms around my waist,and his face into my back as we all just talk.

  Except for Brian,he's determined to think of what to play in the song. I get up,and bring him a box of Chinese food and he thanks me.

  "Welcome Bri." I reply and pat him on the back.
*******************************

   "Well we got a little bit done today." Johnny says as we head out of the studio. 

  "Well we've been here all day I'd hope we'd get a little done." I reply with a little laugh.

  We all hug each other goodbye,and head into our cars. When Matt and I get in mine, we both sigh and look to each other.

  "Want to get some ice cream? And walk on the beach?" He suggests and I nod,starting the car.

  We pull up to the ice cream parlor,it's been in this town for as long as I can remember.

  We get out and he grabs my hand as we step up to the counter,and I of course get a plain chocolate ice cream,and Matt gets vanilla. Only he gets sprinkles,just like he always does.

  When we get to the beach,we walk beside each other in silence as we eat our ice cream. We both took our shoes off,and were walking on the shore line. 

  The sun is setting,and I look over at the sky. The sun that's left shines across the water,the beautiful grey blue water.

  The sky itself is a mixture of colors. Pink,orange,yellow it's amazing. A cool breeze blows through the air. I finish my ice cream,and I look over to see Matt has too. He laces his fingers with mine,and my heart races.

  "Isn't it beautiful?" I ask as we walk along to break the silence.

  "What you? Yeah you are." He says and I try and hide the smile appearing on my face as I back hand him lightly.

  "The sunset." I say and he chuckles,looking to the sky.

  "It is really beautiful. But I mean it,so are you." He says and my cheeks heat up and I know I'm blushing.

  I swing our arms back and forth,and I realize we're the only ones out here. He yawns after a couple minutes,causing me to.

  He stops walking,and I stop to look at him.

  "What? What is it?" I ask,and he doesn't reply with words. But instead he puts his lips on mine,cupping my face in his hands.

  We stand there for a few minutes,just kissing as the sun sets behind us and he moves his hands to my waist.

  "I bought you something." He says in my ear as he pulls away,sending chills down my arms.

  "Then should we go home?" I ask and he nods,kissing my cheek.

  When we get inside the house,he tells me to close my eyes,so I stand in the living room, biting my lip as I close my eyes.

  I hear his footsteps come into the room,and he tells me that I can open my eyes,and so I do.

  In his arms is a dress. A beautiful floor length dress,and I can't help the gasp that escapes my mouth.

  "Matt you got my maid of honor dress?" I ask and he smiles and nods,and I run over to him to look at it.

  It's a burgundy dress,to match Emma's. It's strapless,and looks like it'll be tight on the top,and flares out after the waist at the hip. 

  "Thank you so much Matt you didn't have to I was gonna get it. Should I try it on?" 

  "It's alright I love you Stevie, I'd do anything for you,id buy you the world. And you can but don't let me see you in it,I don't want to see you in it till the wedding." He says and I nod. He puts the dress away,and I pull him into a tight hug,rubbing his back.

  "I can't wait to see you in a tuxedo." I say with a smirk and he kisses my nose.

  "God your so god damn beautiful." He says and I blush yet again,and kiss him.

  I just hope that we don't get into any more fights,that we'll stay happy like this.