Epilogue

I'm sure most of you hadn't expected an epilogue for this but as I said you can always expect surprises from me.  So here it is. The 'Epilogue'. Hope you love it.

Fast backward.... Rewind.....

I rushed through the corridor of my school, for the class I've already been late for. Suddenly I bumped into a hard figure and all the sheets which were on my hand went flying in the air. While I tried my best not to fall but failed miserably as I ended up falling in a pair of strong arms.

As my eyes met those green orbs, I had a strange feeling inside my stomach. A feeling I couldn't explain.

After what felt like hours of staring into those green eyes, I stopped abruptly and stood up straight on my toes.

"You okay?" that raspy masculine voice said. I nodded and pulled my arms away from his grip. For some reason the voice seemed oddly familiar. I couldn't stop my urge to look at him. I was curious to see his face. Curious to see the person who felt so familiar. 

My heart started beating 10 times faster than usual but somehow I gathered some courage to look up. As soon as his face came into view, it's like the world had stopped on its tracks. I'm sure I hadn't met him before, but why did he feel so familiar.

To be honest his playboy nature was clearly visible on his face. It was like he could flirt with anyone, anywhere. 

He smirked at me briefly before adjusting his bag on his shoulder and walking past me. "Have we met before?" I said loud enough for him to hear but maintaining the stiffness in my voice. I didn't want him to think that I'd be one of the girls drooling over him already.

He stopped on his tracks and looked at me,  that annoying smirk never leaving his lips. "What makes you feel like that?" he asked in the most annoying way possible. 

"I'm not sure. I just feel like I've seen you before. You seem to be oddly familiar" I said and shrugged.

I looked at me as if thinking about something and said "Umm... Other than the class this morning, no where I guess. I don't think I was ever with you, because you don't seem to be one of the girls of my interest" he said casually.

I stared at him in disbelief. How could he just insult me so casually as if it didn't mean anything. How could he think that I had an interest on him, in the first place? I hate his guts! Disgusting!

"God! You're disgusting" I muttered under my breath. He smirked.

"Great to meet you anyways. I'm Karan" he said putting his hand out for a handshake.

I chuckled at that. First he insults me and now expects me to shake his hand. "You should be named Jerk, because that's what suits you best. I may also add that in the first place I have no interest in YOU! You better stay away from me and my friends, unless you want some of your bones broken by me. Bloody Jerky!" and with that I scoffed away cursing him with my every step.

As I reached my class the teacher gave me a disapproving look. I mumbled a sorry and proceeded to sit inside the class as  Sanjana and Kaira smiled apologetically at me.

I sat down next to Sanjana and trying to focus on what the teacher was blabbering but I couldn't because of the nerve wrecking encounter with that jerk. 

After class was over me Kaira, and Sanjana walked towards the canteen in order to fill our empty stomachs. Three periods of continuous classes was a lot to take in. 

Suddenly from a distance I saw the familiar figure walking towards us with a smirk. I immediately rolled my eyes.

"He's hot" Sanjana whispered widening her eyes. I gave her a glare and said "Of course not. He's annoying. You won't believe what he told he earlier"