Rehearsals

Posted after editing..... Enjoy!!!

Naina's POV
1 month has passed by but nothing has really changed. Sanjana is still possessive about Karan, Karan is still the flirty type and moreover Kaira completed 1 year of her relationship. During this time only one thing happened that was good that is we were going to have the yearly performance of our school. It came only once a year and everyone was really very excited about it. I was going to take part in it in a play. God knows what the play was about but i just wanted to take part in it because i loved singing, dancing and playing instruments like violin and guitar. Well to say i was quite talented apart from coming top in the class during tests (I know that its not good to appreciate your own self but that's the truth).
At this moment i was standing outside the school auditorium where the auditions for the yearly performance was going on. I was literally jumping up and down as my excitement level was reaching its heights. And the fact that my performance was the last tensed me up even more.
"Oh my god I'm so nervous" I squealed. "Just chill, babe you'll do great" Kaira reassured me. After a wait that seemed like hours, suddenly my name was announced in the speakers, which made me jump up a little. Sanjana slapped my thigh and gave me a slight reassuring smile. I loved the way they were always by my side. They were not required to come backstage but still they offered to join me so that i didn't feel nervous. They were the best and i loved them. Maybe that is why i promised myself to save them from any danger.

After the auditions...
All the contestants had given the auditions and presently we were all waiting for the results to be given. All gathered around the auditorium where the result was going to be announced by the judges. The judges were discussing something so i just turned around and i was shocked to see who was by my side, it was Karan. But before i went reacting the judges started speaking. One by one all the contestants were either selected or eliminated. I was the only one left then. I was sure that, that year i was going to get eliminated. "Since Miss Naina can dance and sing quite well, so we have selected you as the actress of the play and. .." and before they could complete i started screaming and jumping around like there was no one except me, but when i realised what i was doing i immediately stopped and looked down in embarrassment . "Well seems like you are very very excited for it huh" the judges laughed. "Ok so where were we" the judges again started. "karan you will be the actor" as soon as i heard that Karan was the actor i was like "what Karan is the actor"? "Yes babe i am your actor" suddenly i heard someone whisper into my ear. I immediately turned around to see that bastard with the devilish smirk on his lips. "Don't get that excited i'll be performing imagining that you don't even exist" I said and turned back. "Naina and karan the scripts are ready so you both are gonna go and pick them up before leaving" "and about the dance Ms. Maria the dance choreographer will be reaching very soon, and we will be discussing about it then" the judges said, before leaving. I narrowed my eyes and looked towards karan, but that evil smile never left his face. So i left immediately, leaving him alone in the auditorium.

Karan's POV
God knows why Naina hated me so much. She was so happy when she heard that she was the actress of the play but the moment she heard that i was the actor of the play her face a fell immediately. I could easily hurt her but something inside me wanted to protect her, i didn't want to hurt her in any way. She was kinda cute with her actions and the way she talked nonstop was adorable. She was beautiful and different from the other girls. All the girls of the school was crazy for me and with my one look they melted but as soon as i looked at her i could see her rolling eyes off me, seeing this i could never stop laughing. The most beautiful part of her was her light brown eyes that always had a sparkle in it and her smile. All in all she was something that could melt you easily.
After she left the auditorium i followed her back and saw her talking breathlessly with two girls who was facing her. Damn this girl could talk. I giggled and shook my head.
I walked forward towards them and started "hey, girls busy huh"? I guess Naina recognized my voice because she turned around with fiercing angry eyes. "Whoa i'm scared" i said putting my hands up. Sanjana and Kaira giggled knowing our hate relation. Well it was not like i hated her it was the other way around. "Congrats boy, you've got through it" Sanjana said with a wide smile on her face. I went forward and hugged her slightly. And when I turned towards Naina I saw her rolling her eyes which made me giggle yet again. "Well i guess you guys are hungry so let's go and grab something to eat" Kaira said breaking the silence. And with that we all marched towards the cafeteria.
After reaching there we ordered something to eat and sat there away, when i suddenly noticed that Naina was unusually quiet. And i knew why she was like that so I kicked Naina's foot from under table, which made her groan and look up. "Can we talk"? I said gesturing towards the corridor. She looked at me with questioning eyes, so I said "come on yah, even enemies talk right"? She sighed and stood up from the chair. I directed her towards the corridor and turned around to face her. "Look if you are not comfortable with me staying in the performance then i can quit. I had anyways joined the performance for time pass only". After a lot of thinking Naina finally spoke up "you don't have to quit the performance for ME and I don't expect you to sacrifice for others but yeah if there is any personal issue then it should only be your decision and more over I'm no one to tell you whether to quit or not, so its up to you whether you stay on leave. And about me being uncomfortable with you, i have already told you that i will dance and perform imagining that you are not even there". "Is that it"? She said. I slightly nodded after which she left the place and joined back the girls.

She hated me but why??? Okay maybe i was annoying but I nevcaused her any trouble right???

A/n: How was it??? Votes comments please???