How is this even possible?

niharika_kleeminho_2
Hello again readers. OK so this time I got 10 votes a bit to quickly as expected but as I promised here I'm with the update.
As you see the first one who votes for my story gets dedicated so please vote so that someone among you too gets a chapter.
This time i'm going to dedicate this chapter to my dear friend Niharika.
Karan's POV
"Umm..... Naina I love you" I said. I quickly looked at her to see her reaction but she stood there acting as if she was going to puke. Before I could further do anything she ran up, I suppose to the bathroom. That's when I realized that she was not acting. I followed her to see her throwing up. I went near her and held her hair till she cleaned up. "you Ok? " I asked concerned. "hmm... " she replied wiping her face with the towel. "can you help me?" she asked quickly. "Ya sure, by the way what help do you want?" I asked confused. "Go to the chemist and bring a pregnancy test fast" she said huffing. I narrowed my eyes when she said pregnancy test. "but why...? " "please don't ask me any questions. I have nothing to answer you. Please go get me the thing I asked for." she said looking tired. "Ok fine" and I left.
2 hours later (12 am)
"How is this even possible? I haven't touched anybody in five years. Moreover my first pregnancy was a mistake. It wasn't meant to be. I mean it wasn't on purpose" Naina said looking confused. Whereas I sat there freezed as soon as she gave me the news. I couldn't digest the fact that Naina had slept with someone else. She was not that type at least. Moreover we hadn't met after her first pregnancy so how could it be. "I'll have to visit the doctor tomorrow" she said. "wait I'll join you" I said suddenly jumping up. "No no you can't" "so you better stay here and take care of Jem" she replied getting tensed. "please please I really want to go along" I started fusing like my 4 year old daughter. "Ok fine but you'll have to stay outside" she finally gave in. "Ok done" I replied. "wait where are we supposed to keep Jem then" she asked sarcasticly. "we can drop her to my friends house, even he has a child" I said. "but what are you going to tell them about me and Jem. The truth that Jem is your daughter and I'm your daughter's mother" she asked raising an eyebrow. I mentally face palmed myself for not thinking about that. "well about that we have to find some way, but for now i'm really very sleepy and need some sleep " I replied yawning. "can I sleep here tonight" I asked her. "sure. In the couch out there you are free to sleep" she replied with a smirk. "wait and where are you sleeping?" I asked. "oh me don't worry about that. I have the bed" she replied with a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "Hey thats not fair how can you let me sleep in that tiny couch Naina" I asked tickling her. "what about sleeping together" I asked with a devilish smile. "No way Karan. I'm in no way letting you inside my room" she replied giggling and running away from me.
Naina's POV
Next morning
"Karan wake up" I whispered in Karan's ear. "hmm..... " he said and turned to sleep again. "Karan get your butt out of the couch or else I swear i'm going to leave you here" I warned him. "okay okay I'm up" he said putting his hands up in defence. I giggled and asked him to freshen up while I made breakfast.
At the clinic
We I mean me and Karan had come to the clinic for meeting the doctor. Before coming we had somehow managed to keep Jem at Karan's friend's place. Karan had basically confessed to him what relation he had with me and Jem. The man was literally horrified and confused but he seemed to be a nice person so understanding our situation he happily agreed to take care of Jem till we returned.
"Miss Naina" a nurse came and called out to me. "Yah it's me" I replied waving my hand at her. "Karan you wait here, I'll be back soon" I smiled and walked towards the cabin.
"May I come in doc" I asked opening the door. "Hey, Naina. Come come" doctor Ana replied enthusiastically. "so what bought you here" she asked. "well Um I'm supposed to be pregnant again, but how I don't know. I mean I didn't make out with anyone except Karan which was also a mistake" I said. Dr. Ana knew everything about me. She was the only one who had helped me be strong enough to handle situations. So I never really hid anything from her. "Karan's back. He's guilty too. He said sorry and asked for a chance" I said. "Well I think that's good already you have someone to help now" she said with a smile. "I know but i'm kinda scared. What if he leaves me and Jem alone. I can't handle myself how will I handle Jem. She already got so much close to Karan in one day" I asked. "look don't be scared, remember you are strong no one can easily break you. Moreover if he has asked forgiveness then forgive him. Every person on earth deserves a second chance" she looked at me questioningly. So I smiled and nodded. "okay now that it's sorted out let me check you up" she said.
After she checked me up she said that it could be that I got pregnant twice. I took a breath of relief then. "Um... Can I call Karan in" I asked suddenly remembering about him. "oh he's here? Sure" she smiled.
"hey I wanted to tell you something" doc called out to me.
"Karan" I called out. "Um... Ya. Are you done"? He asked. "nope I just came to call you in" I said with a smile. "really can I really go in" he asked excited. "Ya you can" I smile seeing his excitement. We went inside the cabin.
Doctor smiled seeing us. "Karan huh?" "good to see you" doctor shaked Karan's hand. "same here doctor" he replied. "hmm.... It's good that you are here Naina needs your help and support a lot" she said. Karan nodded and held my hand under the table. " I'll be there for her doctor. I'll never leave her alone " he said sounding really genuine. I smiled at his words. "Ok the check up is done" "you'll just have to come once a month for check up" doctor said. "okay, thanks doctor" we replied. "take care Naina" she said while smiling at me. "sure doctor" and after that we left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was it guys??
Comments and votes....... Please......
Anyways can you guys guess what the doctor wanted to tell Naina? Comment me if you can guess! Let's see who guesses it first.