19. job (part-two)

Walking back to Kayli i make eye contact and walk to her.

"Our dates are calling on us." i said in fake exasperism.

"Ugh bye boys." she said standing and looping her arm with mine. We casually walk to the boys.

"Excuse me miss may i have this dance?" i heard from behind me and turned placing my hand in whoevers hand it was and smiling.

"Why it would be my pleasure i said looking up." gasping i looked up into the eyes of blake. Looking back to the boys and kayli who were standing in the dark hall holding the phones i felt a sharp tug on my arm.

"Please let me go..." i said starting to cry. Why was he hear.I then realized i couldn't hear kota anymore, it was only static. He pulled me to the middle of the floor and started dancing with me.

"I tried helping you sang i tried. Now i am done helping." he said squeezing my hips to him. I whimpered in disgust at feeling him pressed against me.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a unexpected surprise for you tonight. Victor Morgan has decided to play for us. After three years of not playing live he will be coming out of hiding for us!" i head spoke through a microphone. I looked up to the small stage to see victor and owen slowly walk up the two stairs.

"We will need an accompaniment of a violinist we know is here. I start to see a older woman start to walk to the stage but she stops when victor walks to me.

"We will be playing winter." owen says walking to the three violins that were currently vacant due to the musicians walking away. He selected one and held it up looking at me.

"May i have my date please?" Victor said calmly while staring daggers at blake. Blake squeezed my hip hard and dug his nails in but i bit back a whimper. Getting angry he squeezed harder and i felt shooting pain down my leg.

"Yes." i said pealing his fingers off me and wincing when i saw blood on my dress. Grabbing victor's hand i casually placed it over the spot insuring that no blood was visible.

"Make sure i stand behind the piano." i whispered wincing as every step hurt. A crowd was slowly forming around the stage and they parted as we walked up. I could feel victor pull slightly so i was leaning on him so i didn't have to put a lot of weight on the leg.

"I'm so sorry. We didn't think he would come for you. They had him before the party." he whispered but i ignored him, i couldn't think properly and i longed to lose myself in the music and ignore the pain. As victor led me to the piano owen handed e a violin and i felt around it to ensure it would work. I placed myself behind the piano and winced as i settled into position. I felt bad watching victor turning slightly and wiping his hand on the shirt under his suit jacket. He looks up and i see tears in his eyes. Shaking my head i ready my bow. Staring ahead i readied the song in my head. I had played with someone before but i always lead so i was leading this time.

"I lead." i said quickly before starting. Closing my eyes as the first few lines were played i opened them and looked for blake i watched as he backed into the staff hall. Smiling as i see Kayli walk up behind him and inject him with something. He goes down and i soon see marc and brandon come into view and drag him out. I hadn't realized victor and owen had started but when i did it kicked my heart into overdrive hearing how we mold into one and play so well together. Our sounds melted together and synced perfectly. As the song came to an end i started feeling the pain again. It started to get worse. When it finished owen walked to the microphone.

"We will be taking our leave ladies and gentlemen. Have a good night." he said and walked down the stage. Me and victor followed. I was slightly gasping at every step and could feel tears in my eyes.

"Victor..." i said quietly.

"I know we will explain when we get to doc." he said and the second we came outside was meet with Raven.

"I saw it let me see." he said frantically picking me up and carrying me to the side of there car parked a ways down. When he sat me down my leg refused to work.

"I can't. It hurts." i hissed and he grabbed my dress pulling it up and holding it at my stomach. I could see blood dripping down my leg. Why was it bleeding?

"We think he had a weapon in his hand. From the bruising i think he broke something. You're so small it would be easy to break something." he said and i winced as both my teams started showing up.

"Did he push on it pookie?" sean asked walking to kneel next to Raven.

"A little but the worst thing was when he squeezed my hip. It's what hurt." i said i felt a big hand slide into mine and look over to see raven looking worried. I look up and see similar expressions on all the boys faces.

"We gotta get her to the hospital boys." Raven said standing and tugging down my dress. I felt arms go around me and look up to see luke grab me. He pulls me to his chest and carries me to one of there cars. I see most of the boys walk down the driveway. Everyone is deadly silent.

"Kota." i call out. I don't know why i say his name but it felt right. I wanted kota to hold me and kiss me.

"What's wrong 10." i hear and look over to see him climb in the seat next to me and luke. I reached my hands out and luke handed me over with a kiss on the head. I wince when i bump my hip. The nerves start to take over and i start shaking.

"We will be at the hospital in a few moments." sean says from the front seat.

"Can i have someones phone?" i asked and luke immediately handed me his. Dialing the number i ignored the looks from the boys i was getting.

"Hey colleen are you in?"

"Ya why sang what's wrong?" he asked and i could hear the hospital noises in the background.

"There was a problem at my team's job tonight. I got hurt do you think you can get me a room and check me out?" i asked.

"Pookie why wouldn't i?" sean asked in a hurt voice but i held up my hand to silence him.

"Ya sure sang. Are you okay?" he asked sounding worried.

"Yes hun calm down i'm fine. If you can't look at it i will get another doctor to." i said.

"No, no it's fine i'll see you in a bit bye love." he said and i pressed end.

"You can't do it because i'm a girl and that's way too close to my girly bits for you to be when i'm wired and colleen won't do anything. I trust him, not as much as i trust you but enough." i said calmly. "and i hit when i'm in a lot of pain and i have a feeling he is gonna have to pop something." i said and luke quietly laughed and silas who had been driving was shaking from silent laughs.

"Oh." he said then laughed himself. "good i like my godly face to stay magnificent." he said winking and although i could still see a small amount of disappointment in his eyes it was mostly humor and understanding.

"Okay we are hear." kota says as we pull up to the hospital. I see colleen walk out in his coat and a worried face.

"Let's go get little bird checked out." he said grabbing me up from kota noticing my leg and walking me to a wheelchair in the doorway. "kota take her team ...And family to her office. Both team and family leaders will meet me in room 173." he said in a commanding voice and i was surprised because he was usually so upbeat and carefree. Kota nodded and walked over to the cars that were pulling up.

"Let's go little bird." Colleen said wheeling me to the room.

*I know it seems like she is not upset about blake but she is just wait.*

okay, I hope you liked it. plot wise I am about to skip about 2 months but only because nothing happens. I know people don't heal that quickly but for the story she will recover that quickly. as always I follow if you vote and I reply to comments. your comments are the reason I continue this story. it means so much to me. bye loves.