18. job (part-one)

Slipping the ear bug into my ear I waited for corey's voice to come through.

"hey 10." surprised me though.

"kota?" I asked.

"yup I bribed Corey to switch. He has Victor. We are sweeping the back of the property now." he said softly.

"be careful kota." I said.

"we are currently pulling up to the Smith residence now." Owen's voice broke the silence I hadn't noticed in the limo. His voice was so startling I even saw Kayli jump.

"alright team stay safe." I said calmly reminding owen that I was the one in charge of our small group. He meet my eyes nodding.

"exit in 3..2..1." I counted down as the door man walked to our car opening the car. Victor existed first holding his hand out for me. I took it delicately stepping out of the limo. Owen followed and helped Kayli out. I plastered on a fake smile and latched onto his arm.

"emma dear look at the lights." I said to Kayli winking at our made up names.

"yes kelly aren't they gorgeous." she said.

"victor morgan!" someone said and he sighed turning me to face someone.

"time to mingle." he whispered walking forward.

After about an hour of walking around and talking to people me and Kayli made eye contact and decided to start. I gave the sign to Victor and Owen who asked if we wanted a drink to which we nodded and they walked away. They got "accidentally" stopped by Marc who was a waiter. I scanned the area and quickly found one of our targets alone. Nodding to him we slowly made our way to him.

"hey." Kayli said shyly. He looked up and smirked standing up more strait.

"hello sexy what cloud did you fall from?" he attempted a pick up line. I had to fight back a giggle when Kota snorted in my earpiece.

"hi." I said deepening my voice.

"oh two of you what a pleasure." he smirked.

"care to dance?" Kayli asked. "we would have to do it here so my stuffy date doesn't see." she stage whispered. He winked and pulled her to him. I instantly saw her hand dip into his pocket and pull out his phone. I walked behind her to lean against the wall and grabbed it. Seconds later Marc came by and took it from me heading over to victor who was standing by the staff hall, he was mostly out a view so someone wouldn't see him unless they looked. handing it off to victor as he continued down the hall i watched as victor disappeared into a bathroom.

"care to introduce me to people. i'm afraid we don't know anyone." I said using my fake russian accent slightly.

"yes mam. if you dont mind whats the accent?" he asked

"russian." I said letting him lead me over to a group of teenagers by the stairs.

"hey honey care to dance?" someone asked me.

"sure." i said. when he turned us so he had his back facing the wall and i skimmed his pocket the way Kayli taught me. when my hands rubbed against something hard in his waistband and my training kicks in. A GUN!!!! my mind screams but i force myself to stay calm and keep my smile on my face. stepping closer to the boy i push my boobs to where he can see like kayli had taught me and he takes the bait. when he gets distracted i pull the phone out pushing it into my sleeve. i hear kota sigh in my ear.

'are you okay i saw you stiffen?' i discreetly pointed my hands to were i knew there was a camera and signed gun. i heard him gasp.

"do you want to go out back with me and get some air?" i ask the boy and he greedily shakes his head yes. i look over to see kayli talking sweetly with four boys and silently communicate to her that i am getting rid of him.

"i will be right back." i said calmly.

"ok dear i will be here." she said and turned to the other boys. i started walking to the back but feigned confusion telling the boy i was with that i wasn't sure which way to go and for him to lead.

"of course." he said and i made eye contact with Marc who started making his way to me. once i was training behind him marc walked past and i taped his side dropping the phone into his pocket while asking for one of the champagnes he had.

"of course mom." he said handing me one. i took a fake sip before making my way to the boy who was waiting for me at a set of doors.

'she is about to exit b.' i heard kota say and held my glass up before meeting the boy saying

"let me do it" taking a fake sip and reaching the boy.

"shall we?" he asked and i smiled. he put a hand on my back leading me outside. we made it out but continued walking a few paces until we reached a place that guests couldn't see us.

"you are so sexy." he said leaning down. i giggled leaning down and setting my glass on the concrete.

"fuck you." i said before punching his face. he fell back slightly and grabbed his cheek while using his other hand to grab the gun. i stood still while he pulled it out and pointed it at me.

'sang fight what the fuck!' i heard kota yelling.

"bitch!" the boy said before pulling the trigger. i heard a few yells from nearby and kotas screaming was deafening. no shot came just the empty sound of the click from the gun.

"wha.." the boy said looking down. opening my hnd i allowed the bullets to fall from it and clung to the ground.

"dumb fuck." i said before kicking out and hitting his left knee probably breaking it. he groaned and started forward. grabbing his head i smashed it into my knee and felt the bone smash. pushing him back to avoid getting blood on myself i kicked out hitting him in the chest and watching him fall back on his ass. walking slowly to him insuring he heard every step i made i reached down and held his pressure point knocking him out. standing up i waited and seconds later Raven was jumping out of a tree a few feet away and smiling. he was followed by axel who hugged me and slowly my team (the ones placed outside) who all hugged me with amazed expressions on their faces.

"kota will you calm down and stop counting." i said hearing his labored breathing in my ear.

'what the hell was that?' he yelled and i heard correy start laughing.

'that's sang for you kota' he laughed and i smiled watching the boys carry the boy away and put him behind the shed.

"head back in little bird. Kayli has all the phones so we are pretty much done." Raven said hugging me and i beamed.

I hope you liked it. again, I reply to every comment and I follow if you vote....I say that a lot... bye loves.