8. the spot and wet underwear

*mature chapter.

i haven't had time to read through the shower scene so i am not posting that yet. i hope you enjoy this chapter. it's a bit long. Let me know what you think. Comment please i reply to them all. Also please vote it means a lot.

I loved the feel of the bike rumbling under me. Not in a sexualized way either. When i would ride with North my legs would vibrate and fall asleep. Now the vibration is a second nature. I am glad north finally let me lead and trusted me, well at least enough to get on the bike. He hadn't said anything about me not wearing a helmet so i figured that was a good sign. I hoped me and my boys could get back to semi-normal again. I just needed to work through them one at a time. I knew they were being exceptionally quiet considering how they used to just fly off the handle at any sign of danger.

i could see our stop up ahead and knew this was going to confuse the hell out of him. As soon as i stopped the bike i had it turned off and was off before he had time to register what was going on. I walked to the back and pulled out the swimsuit kayli always had in the back, and replaced it with my jacket and started walking away.

"What are we doing?" he asked quickly getting off to follow me as i started off towards the woods.

"Well north i think we are walking, now i have never done this in heels so we will be going really slow." i said laughing.

"Smart ass." he mumbled.

"Stop complaining. You will like this." i said quickly.

"I am with you of course i will like it. It's just that we are walking into a fucking forest at..." he pulled his phone out."6:30 in the afternoon."

"It's not far calm down. I trusted you when we went to north shore and that ended pretty good." i said and then a wicked thought came into my hadas we came up to the small path i knew he wouldn't see. "although this time we will take our clothes off before we get wet." i said pulling my shirt over my head just as we passed through the opening.

"Jesus christ sang what are you doing?" he said before looking around.

"This north is 'the spot'." i said deepening my voice playfully at the name. "we found it a few years ago and come up all the time. It's academy property and sinince it wasn't being used they gave it to us. We fixed it up it's one of my favorite thing about living here. I did hate it here, when we first moved but now as long as you're here i am ok." i ended in a whisper.

"We will always be here sang." he said and as if just coming back to his thoughts he looked down at me.

"Baby why is your shirt off?"

"Why is yours on?" i asked playfully trying to lighten the mood.

"You're right." he said tickling me and pulling his shirt off. "now what?" he asked putting his arms around my waist. I reached down and unzipped my pants. Although all the academy training helped me conceal how nervous i really was with calm but i didn't trust myself to unbutton his pants i looked down to pull them mine off and gulped. He is huge! I could see it straining against his jeans. I gulped and turned around to tug the tight jeans down my legs. When i stood up i looked back at him and saw him staring at me. He didn't look away when he caught me he just smiled and continued taking his own pants off.

"Sure am glad you wore underwear today." i said walking to the edge.

"What would you have done if i hadn't worn any?" he asks coming up beside me.

"Taken mine off to match you." i lied before jumping into the lake. I swam out a bit before coming up for air. "are you coming?" i asked North when i noticed he hadn't moved. He surprised me by jumping out into the water.