13. sang sandwich

*mature-ish*

All ok Kaylis team left as soon as the debriefing was over due to Kaylis request. I had laughed when luke had yelled 'whipped' when they all scrambled up to follow her out. Then Raven had yelled back 'you would do the same if you had a fine ass leading you out of a room' which caused me to laugh and all the boys to voice their agreements. Now we were starting the game and kota was leading.

"Truth or dare victor." kota said asked.

"Truth." he said.

"Does it bother you that sang is so good at computers?" he asked and i heard a few others laugh.

"At first but then it didn't." he said looking at me.

"Truth or dare sang."

"Dare." i said smiling.

"Play me a song on your violin." he said stunning me.

"How did you know i learned?" i asked.

"I grabbed your mail yesterday and saw the envelope. You have been attending classes because it was a bill. I didn't open it." he said blushing. Without making eye contact with anyone i stood and walked over to my bedroom and pulled out the case from under my bed and took the beautiful instrument out.

"For this song i need the instrumentals in the backround." i said taking my ipod out of my drawer and plugging it into the speaker in the livingroom. I put the instrument in place and took a deep breath.

"It's not a classic but i heard it in the movie and made a cover." i said hitting play.

*****(hit play on video now)

I heard the intro to love me like you do come through and started playing. It was the version without the lyrics so i could here the other instruments clearly and played along. I was lost in the music imagining playing along with the other people. I was smiling and had my eyes closed the entire time, my surroundings completely forgotten. When i hit the highest part in the song i taped my foot to the beet and leaned forward so i could feel the music.

When i finished i kept my eyes closed and evened my breathing. I let the feelings wash over me. I opened my eyes and saw 9 different pairs of eyes on me.

"Was it not good?" i asked walking back to put my violin away.

"Sang when did you learn that?" kota asked smirking.

"I started two years ago and was moved into an advance 6 months ago." i said. I looked at Owen and gasped. He had a full blown smile on. Not just a millimeter smile but a full on smile.

"Did you like it?" i asked.

"Sang i loved it. I was thinking about the beautiful music we could make with victor sometime." he said and victor spit his soda all over gabriel who screamed like a girl. This set us all off and i had to bend over to keep from falling over.

"Good word choice owen." sean laughed. I ran to the kitchen and brought back a dish towel for a furiously coughing victor and a swearing gabriel.

"I ment with our instruments." Owen said quickly and i jumped over to him as the boys started laughing again. I placed my hand over his lips and sat on his lap. He instantly pulled me over to him and held me to his chest.

"Shhh. Just stop talking love." i laughed. He smiled and leaned forward and kissed me. I sat there with Owen while the boys calmed down and Gabriel went to change. After he was done it was my turn to pick.

"Nathan truth or dare?" i asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take off a piece of clothing. Buuuut anything you take off i will as well." i said grinning. " chose wisely." gabriel whistled and luke laughed.

"Gabe is rubbing off on baby." North laughed. I picked nathan figuring he would go safe and chose a sock or something. I wasn't expecting what i got.

"You asked for it peanut." he said before standing and pulling down his pants. My jaw dropped and i stared as the pants dragged down his legs.

"Fuck what panties did i put on?" i said aloud without realizing. Blushing i stood in front of owen and pulled the waistband of my jeans enough to see.

"Shit." i said aloud again. A grey lace thong with bows. I looked back at owen before looking down at my hands as i unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down. The room was silent except for owens heavy breathing. I kicked the pants across the room and turned back and looked at him. He had his hands clenched and he stared at me. I could see like seven degrees of lust filling them. He reached up and pulled me down. Once i was on his lap he pulled me back against his chest and i could definitely feel him against my butt. I bit my lip and looked at nathan urging him to pick.

"Luke truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare." he said excitedly.

"I dare you to eat..." he paused waking to the fridge.

"This." he said holding up a handful of spinach leaves.

"Awe cmon' dude please." he wined.

"Don't like there is worse in there." i warned " that's the least nasty thing in there." i said laughing. Owens hands tightened on my waist and i felt him move against me. Wew it's hot in here, i thought. I looked up and saw luke eat the leafs and drink some water after complaining about how nasty it was.

"Okay silas truth or dare . I'm being mean now just to let you all know." he said sitting down with a grumpy face. Silas looked scared for a few seconds before saying dare.

"I dare you to take off all your over clothes." he said smirking.

"Thats evil." he said. I had no clue why though... untill he striped. I gasped when i saw 'aggele mou' tattooed on the back of his thigh.

"Silas." i said quietly. I leaned forward to look at it it was beautiful and i told him that.

"Thank you aggele." he said kissing me before sitting back down.

"Sean truth or dare." he said.

"Truth." sean said.

"Why are you excited about working with aggele?" he asked.

"Because i will get to be alone with her a lot and i will get to stare at her butt." he said without shame or hesitation.

"Awe sean you can look at my butt." meanie said causing us all to laugh.

"I prefer the one in that sexy grey thong pressed against Owen right now." he said and everyone laughed. Without realizing i yawned and that set everyone into motion. It was decided who would sleep with me and who goes to which apartment for tonight withing seconds. Luke and kota were staying with me and kota quickly grabbed me and everyone filled out and into the hall before i had time to register the decisions being made.

"I like those underwear sang." kota murmured before crawling into bed followed by luke. I was between them in the middle.

"Ha we made a sang sangwich." luke laughed pulling me to him.

"I missed them." i said before drifting off.

Okay it was short sorry. I hope you liked it. Comment and vote please. I respond to comments and follow if you vote. it's late so this is bad sorry. Bye loves.