Im A....Father!?!?

*edited*
-----------------
Natsu's POV
It's been two weeks and Lucy still hasn't woken up. Right now I'm in the guild playing around with Nashi, Igneel, Nova,Mira and Laxus daughter, Storm, Gray and Juvias son and Storm's one year younger twin brother and sister Rin and Silvia, Ryujj and Gale, Gajeel and Levy's twins, and Reiki and Reiki's one year younger sister Rosemary, Erza and Jellals kids.

Lucy's POV
I woke up to see I was in a familiar room. The FairyTail infirmary. Why am I here, it then all came back to me and why I was here.

I quickly got up, how long have I been asleep? Where are my babies? Did THEY get to them?

So many questions ran through my head as I rushed out the door of the infirmary, looking around for them when I spotted them with Natsu and a bunch of other kids.

I fell to my knees-attracting the attention of everyone-...they're ok...thank god. I got up the tears streaming down my face and ran over to them tackling them into a hug.

"Are you ok? Did they get you? Did they find us? What happened when mummy was asleep?" I questioned my children.

They giggled at me for asking so many questions "It's ok mummy, Natsu took care of us" they said pointing to Natsu who was glaring at me. I got up walked over to him with a blank face and stood in front of him.

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US, LEAVE ME...WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOUR MY MATE, I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU I COULD'VE DIED WITHOUT YOU"he yelled at me I was shocked before my face turned to pure anger.

"I LEFT BECAUSE AFTER DRAGON SEASON YOU MATED WITH ME, NOT LISANNA  AND THEN I GOT PREGNANT WITH THEM-"I pointed to Nashi and Igneel "-AND I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T WANT THEM BECAUSE YOU LOVED LISANNA, SO I LEFT SAVING YOU THE TROUBLE OF LOOKING AFTER THEM BUT I CAME BACK FOR HELP, SO DON'T GET MAD AT ME" I finished breathing heavily and guess what Natsu did.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He fucking laughed.

"I'm not in love with Lisanna, your my true mate, I love you" he said looking at me and grabbing my hands.

"I...I love you too" I said tears in my eyes.

That's when he's face went from happy to realisation.

"Wait...They're my kids!!!" Natsu said pointing at my confused children, I nodded slowly not knowing where this was going.

The whole guild gasped and I felt a hand grab my skirt, pulling on it "Is that daddy" my baby girl asked me, I nodded, and she cried saying something along the lines of 'I finally found daddy'.

Natsu picked her up rocking her around, telling her it's ok and he's here now. "I have a daddy" Igneel yelled jumping up and down with a smile on his face heading, for Natsu to ask him questions about him and the whole guild was cheering.

"Who was chasing you" I looked to see Master standing on the bar table looking at me with a serious face, the guild quietened down, looking at me silently telling me to tell them.

"Were should I start" I nervously laughed "Well after I staged my death and left the guild, I gave birth to Nashi and Igneel, I got a note about a year after they're birth and the letter said 'I'm coming for you, I'll get my revenge for what you and Natsu Dragneel did to me' I got worried and moved but I felt like I was being watched everywhere I went, then when the twins turned 2 and a half, the people after me broke into my house and started talking about some plan and they needed ........."

----------------
Cliffhanger

So school started for me and now that I'm in year 9 I get lots of homework and if I don't complete it I can't pass this test that lets me go to year 10.

So I won't be updating a lot but I'll try

Xx _winter_princess_