With one click my life totally changed - 6 (SPY school + 3 future agents that love me = HELP!!)

Hope you like this one..

Comment and votee :)

Chapter 6

I woke up by a really weird sound. At first I thought it was just a dream, but the sound didn't stopped... beep... beep... beep. I finally got up and looked at my alarm clock, and it said 8:04 pm. SHITTTT!! I forgot about my date, I ran to my window and there he was, waiting for me. Shit, shit, shit!! I opened the big window and went outside to the balcony. I looked down "Give me 6 minutes, and I will be down there"

"Yeah, sure Jade" he said

I went back to my room and ran to the shower; I was out the bath in 2 minutes. I enter to my HUGE walk-in closet (It was my requirement at every house) I grabbed a black bra and a pair of black lacy panties, and put them on; then I got a pair of Rock & Republic jeans, a white tank top, my favorite black leather jacket, and my black Louboutin pumps. My hair was totally wet, so I just let it hanging loose.

I put some mascara and lip gloss on, and a necklace with a pair of cute military tags on it. I put some perfume on (my favorite one, Gucci by Gucci) and I ran to my father's room. I grabbed some money from his drawer (Just in case. I don't know this guy that well. Maybe he is some kind of prick who doesn't pay for the bill when he goes out on a date).

I went downstairs, and opened the door. I found William standing there. I didn't noticed him, so I crashed with him. Thankfully he stopped me by the arms before we both fell down.

"Wow! Easy there, I'm not going anywhere" he said

"I'm sorry is just that I didn't notice the time"

"It's okay, I haven't been waiting that long. You look really good"

"Mmm... thanks, you look good too" He was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans and a black silk t-shirt, which I must mention looked GREAT on him.

"So, we should better get going or we are going to lose our reservations"

"Okay" He gave me a black helmet, and motioned me to jump in behind him, and after I did it he started the motorcycle and drove away from my house.

After like 15 minutes of being on the road we stopped at a really fancy restaurant. I started feeling really uncomfortable, but I wouldn't show it to him. (Maybe that was his plan, making me feel uncomfortable. But he didn't know me)

"I hope you like Italian food"

"Yeah, it's okay" I told him in a bored tone (Or what I expected to be a bored tone; at least in this kind of situation).

We went inside, and the man who was showing people to their tables, stopped doing it and ran to where we were standing. "Mr. Sinclair. What a wonderful surprise! Do you need a table for two?"

"Yes"

"I'm going to get you the best one" He ran away and came back like 5 seconds later (no kidding)

He was like a little annoying sound which wouldn't stop bothering. He just kept asking questions to William; like when will he come back, and that if his parents were coming blah blah, blah, blah...

William told him that he didn't know, and that if he could bring the menus. The man ran away again.

"Sorry about that" he said

"It's okay, I didn't realized that I will be going out with a celebrity"

"Ha Ha, really funny"

After that another man arrived, he told us that he was going to be our waiter and after he took our orders he left.

Neither of us said anything, I was really nervous. I mean I have never been out on a date before (YES, I'm serious), I didn't know what to say or what to do. I was afraid that he was going to get bored or something like that, but my brain just wasn't reacting.