Chapter 8

Madison's p.o.v

Today I woke up pretty early. It was about 7:30 so I decided to go for a jog because I was bored and no one else was up. I got changed into my clothes and headed out to jog. I know this place like the back of my hand. I decided to run near my old school. I loved this area. I made so many memories here. I made my way down the street and then I saw an old playground. My playground. It was our playground. My old best friends and I would always have the best of times there. That was before they all turned on me and became popular. I used to miss those days when I had more than just three friends. Sometimes I wonder what happened to those guys. But why should I? They made my life a living hell! I was getting really upset so I ran just ran home to get ready for the day. It took me about 30 minutes to get back. When I walked in the house no one was up yet and it is 8:30 so I guess that makes sense. I took a shower and put on my clothes and put my make up on and did my hair. Maddie and Ashton and Michael and Kian were up while the others were asleep.
"Dayum! The other guys still aren't up?!" I said
"Nope but they soon will be I'm guessing?" Maddie said.
"Ya know it bitch!"
"What are we going to do?"
"The classic... An air horn!"
"Well let's go!"
I have like ten air horns in a drawer so I handed one to the guys. We all spit up and ran around. I think they are awake now. Connor hasn't came out of the room yet so I went to check on him. When I go into Connor's room I saw him being a lazy ass. So I walked up to him and started kissing him. When he kissed back I stopped and pulled back.
"Hurry up! I want to go the mall!" I yelled.
"Mk babe gimme a second." He mumbled with his face in a pillow. Mm-whelp looks like I will just be going with Maddie. So I woke up Maddie and we got in my car and drove off to the mall. When we got there we went to stores like Hollister, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Victoria's Secret,etc. It was about 12:30 when we got done with those stores and we were hungry so we made our way to the food court. I missed Connor so I texted Kian.
M- Hey Kiki can you tell Connor to meet us at the mall?
K- He already left and told us that was where he was going. So he is probably there.
M- Okay! Thanks Bub love ya!
K- Love ya too
Even though Kian said he was here I haven't seen him so I texted him.
M- Hey babe! Where are you?
C- I am at the house why?
M- I missed you and Kian said that you left already to go to the mall and I wanted to eat lunch with you.
He read the text be never responded. Oh well.
"Hey Mads where do you want to eat?" I asked Maddie.
"Oh ummmmmm lets not eat here!" She said semi-frantically.
"Why?" I asked confused. And then I saw it. My boyfriend sucking the face off of some slut. I was beyond pissed yet I was still hurt. I marched over there and slapped him and pushed her away.
"WHAT THE FUCK CONNOR FRANTA?"
"Oh hey it wasn't what it looked like."
"Oh really because it looks like you are cheating on me but you know what Connor you can't just go fuck her for all I care because we are done!"
I ran off to the bathroom and started crying. I can't believe he did that I actually loved him! I thought he was the one but oh well. I cleaned myself up and then I bumped into someone and I fell down. I looked up to see Maddie.
"Hey Mads I'm sorry about that. Let's go back to the house and we can get all of the guys and go back to my house."
"Okay."
The drive home was silent and Maddie just kept glancing at me with sympathetic looks. When we got home all of the guys(except Connor) were sitting in my living room playing xbox while mom was in the kitchen.
"Hey Hun can you come here for a minute?" Mom yelled.
"Yeah sure momma."
I walked in and saw her with a tear stained face.
"I found out that your dad has been cheating on me so we are getting a divorce, I will be taking custody of Hailee and we are leaving this house for you and your siblings to share."
"Speaking of Hailee, where is she?"
"Oh she is at volleyball camp for a bit."
This didn't really phase me because I knew something was going on and I was never extremely close to either of them.
"Hey guys do you want to head over to
Maddie's house now?"
I heard a chorus of yeahs and sures in response . I drove one car while Maddie drove another because we were the only ones who knew the way and there were too many of us for just one car. We arrived after ages short minutes.
"Hey mom #2! I missed you!" I yelled as I ran up to hug her.
"Hey Maddie I missed you too."
"Sometimes I think you like her more than me." Maddie said,"I missed you thought mom."
"I missed you too."
"Hey we have some people for you to meet." I said.
"Okay!"
We introduced her to all of the o2l guys expect Connor and now we have the 5sos guys left. We introduced all but Ashton.
"...And this is Ashton Irwin."
"WAIT! Did you say Irwin?" She basically yelled.
"Yes ma'am." He told her
"Oh my goodness look how good you look! My baby boy! I missed you so much!" She said as he hugged him.
"Ummm I'm so confused." I said and everyone including Ashton agreed.
"Okay I will explain, Maddie's father now isn't her biological father. Her father is Mr. Irwin. You guys are twins with Ashton being older by a few minutes. I'm sorry I kept this from you sweetie. But now I have my both of my babies back together. I kept you Maddie and when he left he took Ashton." She explained to us.
"Yayayayayayaya! You are twins!!!" I shouted.
"Okay well it was nice seeing you mom #2 but I want to go to to the beach reallllllly bad!" I say.
"Okay well then go! Maddie you will have to come back before you leave to get your stuff packed up."
"Okeey! Love ya mom!"
"Bye mom! Nice meeting you!" Ash shouted.
"Bye love you too and nice meeting you guys!"
"Nice meeting you too!" They say back.

We drove home and we all changed into swimsuits and we drove to the beach which was very close to my house. It was 2:30 when we arrived at the beach so we had plenty of time to swim. I was very bored so I decided to walk along the beach. Soon, i couldn't see my friends but I kept walking. I soon could see a HUGE group of guys and a girl. The guys approached me and they looked familiar.
We started talking and the girl introduced herself as Mahogany LOX. She gave me her number and then I left to go back to my friends. I saw our stuff and the guys and Maddie wandering around looking for something.
"Hey guys what are ya looking for?" I say
"Oh my lord! We were looking for you where were you?" Kian asked.
"I went walking and met a girl named Mahogany LOX." I say
"Oh okay we were worried!" Trevor said
"Guys and Maddies I'm tired can we go home now?" Luke asked.
"Yes after I do something." Michael says.
Then Mikey stands in front of Maddie and gets down on one knee and says,
" Madison Grace Raney, will you do the honors of making me the happiest guy alive and be my girlfriend and go on a date with me tomorrow?"
"HOLY CRAP YES!" Maddie shouts as she jumps in his arms and kisses him.
"AWWWE!" I shout
"Thanks for ruining the moment Mads." Maddie says.
"Yup that's what I'm here for! Now can we leave?" I reply
"Yes." She sighs
Then we all pile into the cars and drive to my house. It was actually around 2 am when we got back so we all took a shower and then went to bed. This was one crazy day.

I finally updated! But thanks for the reads and I love you my beautiful skittles!Hope you enjoyed!❤️
-Maddie