Chapter 2

Madison's POV
I woke up, took a shower, got dressed, and put my hair in a messy bun. I only put on foundation, a little bit of mascara, and a touch of lipgloss. I don't want everyone seeing my natural ugly face but I also don't want to look like every other girl at my school which is a cake-faced slut. I actually felt not so ugly today.
*skips to school*
I walk into school and something feels like it's missing... I think for a minute and thus it's! I don't see the guys any where but hey I'm not complaining! Me and the rest of the gang(minus Cayden) are going to the movies later and I am so excited!
*end of the school day*
Cayden wasn't here today but oh well. I finished at my locker and was walking out to Bailee's car when I felt someone grab my arms and legs Damnit!
"Did you think just think we were gonna let you off this easy?"
That was the voice of the one and only Jack Gilinsky.
"Answer me bitch!" Then he slapped me,HARD.
"No" I whimpered out
"Good"
Then they all started beating be and the worst part was when ever I looked up I saw Cayden watching them just beat me and I think he even slapped me at one point. They finally stopped and I dragged myself over to Bailee's car. "What took you so long Mads?" "Ummm Bale" "Yeah? OH MY GOD AGAIN?" "Yeah"
" well I am going to take you and get a makeover and show those sorry losers what they're missing!" "Okay lets go!"
Cameron's POV
Yesterday I saw some new guy go into the janitor's closet after we bet Maddie up. I kinda felt bad because she was our best friend but once we started getting more popular Jack G kinda made us saying that if we didn't that we would also get beat up. But that made me so mad I don't feel bad anymore. So I guess she really is a slut. I thought she needed a little payback so I told Cayden a lot of stuff to try and get him to join us and it worked! He is so stupid. Jack told us his plan to skip school to make Maddie think she wasn't gonna be beat today then beat her so badly she'd wish she were dead. When she walked out we beat her. It felt so good.