Chapter 3

Madison's POV
I'm so pumped for today! Mom said I could skip school so Bailee is taking me to get a COMPLETE makeover. So after I woke up I quickly jumped in the shower.
"Just get dressed in yoga pants and a sweat shirt!"
"Kay!"
We jumped in the car and we headed to the mall. We first went to the salon.  I walked up to the desk and signed the little sign in book. About ten minutes later I heard my name called. By this time Bailee ran off to go shopping or something like that.
"Hey darlin' my name is Mel. What do you want done today?"
"A complete makeover please! I don't want to recognize myself."
"Okay. Let's get started!"
Then two more people walked in and Mel said something to them. They told me to close my eyes and relax. I did and I soon fell asleep.
I woke up to Mel gently shaking me awake. I looked in the mirror.
"Oh my gosh! I didn't even recognize myself. I had curly brown hair and I had contacts now instead of glasses. My makeup was done and looked perfect. "Thank you guys soooooo much!"
"No problem Hun."
Then Lex walked in with like twenty bags in her hand.
"Hey Bails!!! How do I look?!?"
"Omg Mads is that you?? You look great!"
"Thanks!"
"Now look through these clothes I bought you and pick out an outfit to wear."
I went and changed into a crop top and high waisted shorts. Me and Bailee went to pay and they gave me the makeup they used and we went to the food court to get food because we were starving. Oh no.... There they were all nine of them. My bullies. I started mentally freaking out and Bailee noticed.
"It's ok sis you look super hot and let's just see if they recognize you."
"Ok"
No it was not okay. We walked by them and I felt all of their eyes on my butt and I felt super uncomfortable. Jack and his 'gang' walked up to us.
"Hey babe." Jack G said
"Ummm hi?"
"Me and you tomorrow at eight I will pick you up. Dress nice."
"Ummm no I would rather kiss a cactus than go on a date with you so back the fuck off bitch!"I was screaming and I'm pretty sure the whole mall heard me. The boys started oohing and Jack had this stupid shocked but angry face on. "Hey Jack you just got rejected!!" The boys kept taunting and laughing. This made me really happy because they obviously don't recognize me. We left after eating some pizza and went home. Tomorrow we have to go to my school and tell them I'm transferring out. I am so excited.
*skips to later that night*
I was super bored of just watching Netflix so I decided to start a group chat with my best friends.
Madison- M
Maddie- Ma
Mackenzie- K
Anistyn- A
Ayla-Ay
Hayleigh- H
M- Hey guys I just wanted to say that I'm going to be moving schools because of the bullying and I honestly can't take it anymore I will still hang out with you guys and stuff but ily guys sm!💙😍😭
K- Awww Mads I'm gonna miss you! Ilysm2
A- NOO! You can't leave I'll miss you to much.
Ay- No babbbbe you can't leave me I will have to deal with these losers all by myself! Haha jk love ya guys💙
H- gonna miss u Maddie
Ma- I'm gonna miss you so much Maddie I will text you and come over to your house everyday after school and we r all gonna hang out together on the weekends.
Everyone but Madison and Maddie- YASSSS!