Chapter 5

Today is Saturday and the girls are flying in from North Carolina so im gonna hang out with maddie, hayleigh, and  annie. Im soo excited! I want to introduce them to the guys today if they're okay with that. After i got dressed in my clothes and put on a red beanie and my red converse. I also put my hair in a curly water fall braid. I then ran to the car and drove to the airport. I waited at the baggage claim for them and in like 10 minutes there they were. I decided to play a little prank on one of them so i ran up behind Maddie and put my hands over her eyes and mouth.
"Oww you bitch!"
"Thats what you get for doing that!"
"Well i missed u guys soo much!"
I got a bunch of sames. The next thing i was on the ground with my three bestfriends attached to me.
"Well lets roll bitches!" I yelled. I got dirty looks from parents and old people. Oh well! We walked to the car while talking about random stuff and how it was back in north carolina.  Well i guess its time to see if they want to meet the boys! I hope they like eachother.
"Hey guys i have a question!"
"Yeahhhh?"
"Do you wanna meet my other friends?"
"HELL YEAH BIATCH!"
"Okay. We will head there now!"
We pulled up to the o2l house knowing that 5SOS would be there too. Im so excited for them to meet them! As we walked in the boys all screamed an ran over to me and hugged me while the girls just stared awkwardly.
"Oh yeah guys these are my best friends! Maddie, Annie, and Hayleigh."
"Girls, these are my best friends other than you. Mikey, Ashton, Calum, and Luke. They are in a band called Five Seconds of Summer. And these are more best friends: Kian, Ricky, Jc, Sam, Trevor, and of course Conner my boyfriend! They are youtubers and in a group called O2L."
I could tell there were some crushes already! Maddie was staring at Mikey, Hayleigh at Ashton, and Annie at Trevor. Awww I guess I have some matchmaking to do!! But dang I just noticed that Ashton and Maddie look so much alike. We all hung out for like three hours there and watched netflix(and no there was not any netfix and chilling). We ended up havin to go because the girls we tired from the flight so we drove back to my house and the girls were all asleep so i had to wake them up... By honking the horn.😂
"AHH MADISON WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!!" They all shouted in unison which was kinda freaky but what ever. We went in and they unpacked and we went into my room and set up air mattresses
"Goodnight babes i misses you guys!"
The room was  then filled with a chorus of "goodnights" and "i missed you toos"
We fell asleep almost instantly.