Chapter 6

When I woke up I realized everyone else was asleep so I got in the shower and did shower stuff and got dressed. I went down stairs to make some breakfast for me and the girls. I made chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. After it was done I screamed," walk up lazy asses I made breakfast!" As soon as I yelled I heard what sounded like a heard of elephants running through the house to downstairs. We all ate and they started to get ready. I kept thinking about how it's been really quiet and boring here since Bailee moved out. Okay! It's final I'm gonna see if the girls wanna move in with me since this place is huge and I'm the only one here. I was going to ask them once they were ready. After what seemed like forever of me watching Bones on Netflix they all came downstairs. Okay here it goes...
"Hey guys! Can I ask you a question?"
"Yeah! What is it?"
"Well since Bailee moved out it has been really boring and too quiet. Do you guys want to move in?"
"HOLY CRAP!!! YASSS BITCH!" Maddie screamed!
"I will have to check with my parents first..." Hayleigh said.
"Same" Annie said.
When they went to call their parents I went back to watching tv until I heard them coming back.
"My parents are cool with it." Maddie said.
Annie and Hayleigh came back looking kinda sad.
"Well, I would love too but my parents don't like the idea of their daughter moving all the way across the country so I can't... But I'm going to visit when ever I can!" Annie said.
"My parents also said no to living here but yes to visiting when ever I want to." Annie said.
Well I guess one is better than none! I'm sooo happy right now!
"Well guys what do you want to do?" I asked
"Well let's go get Starbucks then get food and then go to the mall!" Annie suggested.
"Alright I'm cool with that." I said.
"Same." Maddie said.
"Let's go!" Hayleigh yelled.
We all rode in my galaxy Lamborghini that Bailee got me as a birthday present last year.
We went to Starbucks and then went to the mall and got food from Panera. After eating we went to a lot of stores and got at least 10 bags each. When we got back home we were all really tired so we just went to bed.

Thank you guys so much for the reads! I'm sorry that I haven't been up dating lately! I will try to update more often. Love you guys!
~Maddie